X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Butterfly_MAC View Post
    Also, keep in touch with us as we'll be posting a poll on the site for the next table for an upcoming February tournament!!
    Make sure you include a link to the poll here. I can only visit so many forums/sites with my limited amount of time.

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    Originally posted by Butterfly_MAC View Post
    Many thanks to all who participated! The winner of the first Game Till Dawn Marvel Pinball Tournament is... SwitchBlade1417! Victory is claimed on the Captain America table! Congratulations are in order, so keep in touch on the site as we setup a spot in our coming forum!! Also, keep in touch with us as we'll be posting a poll on the site for the next table for an upcoming February tournament!!
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next tournament and hopefully many more.

Leave a comment:

• Butterfly_MAC
    replied
    We Have A Winner!

Many thanks to all who participated! The winner of the first Game Till Dawn Marvel Pinball Tournament is... SwitchBlade1417! Victory is claimed on the Captain America table! Congratulations are in order, so keep in touch on the site as we setup a spot in our coming forum!! Also, keep in touch with us as we'll be posting a poll on the site for the next table for an upcoming February tournament!!
    Last edited by Butterfly_MAC; 01-29-2012, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Butterfly_MAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Well, at least I didn't finish last
    That's what I say after a bad game of team deathmatch on Black Ops lol

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    Well, at least I didn't finish last

Leave a comment:

• Butterfly_MAC
    replied
    Last Day of the Tourney

All right players, the last day of the Gametilldawn.com tournament has arrived! You've been battling it out for quite a while and I must say that it was quite entertaining I hope you give it your best with this last run and on behalf the the site: Thank You for your participation!

Leave a comment:

• Butterfly_MAC
    replied
    An impressive run indeed! I think I've only reached 900 Mil before biting the dust, but that was on Wolverine's table. Keep battling away!!

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Congrats! I'm done!

There's no way I will be able to beat that score in one sitting (I don't use the save feature).
    Thanks. I didn't used to like the save feature, but it becomes a necessity for certain tables when playing for high score. Plus I find it very difficult to resume a saved game because I'm not in a groove with the table. Its not uncommon to lose a ball very quickly once I resume a game.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post
    I just finished my game for the tourney, 2.32 Billion points, a new high for me. I never liked the table in the past and never really put much effort into it before now.
    I feel like i could break 3 billion on this table because I had a couple stupid mistakes.
    Congrats! I'm done!

There's no way I will be able to beat that score in one sitting (I don't use the save feature).

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    I just finished my game for the tourney, 2.32 Billion points, a new high for me. I never liked the table in the past and never really put much effort into it before now.
    I feel like i could break 3 billion on this table because I had a couple stupid mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    I just finished playing another game (offline). I'll upload the score tomorrow on the leader boards. I was so close in beating my all time high score on the table.

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    Don't go there! The last time a buddy beaten one of my scores (it was in F4) and rubbed it in my face, they regretted it.
    If some of the top players signed up, I may lose. But I'll still be happy with my score. I dont have lots of time to play anymore and I hadn't played this table in months before this last week.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Don't go there! The last time a buddy beaten one of my scores (it was in F4) and rubbed it in my face, they regretted it.
    Shogun Assassin Right Here

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by SwitchBlade View Post
    So anyone else competing in the tourney better bring their "A" game.

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    I never was a fan of the Captain America table, but I have to admit I'm enjoying playing this table now. I have a game saved thats on ball 3.3, my last ball, and I'm happy with the results. So anyone else competing in the tourney better bring their "A" game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X