2 bugs @ different tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 bugs @ different tables

I found 1 bug on CAPtain America, and 1 on Spiderman.

To activate the bug @ Spiderman, do the following:
    Lose your 3th ball (could also be done with every ball you lose, just did not tried yet)
    and the moment you lose your ball and the table is almost ready to show 'Game Over' press the 'change view button'. The table will then not respond. Just the table. So you can still restart the table but it will not respond untill you quit the table and start it again. I know that this is a bug that not everyone will experience. But it can happen accidently. Like it happened to me.

The bug @ CAPA can be activated on the following way:
    Shoot the Mission Hole. Then select Adhesive-x. If you started the mission before, mmm it's actualy hard to explain and i cant tell how its realy causes. Just experiment. If you don't hear the background music of Adhesive-x when u are playing this mission, the bug is activated. The table then thinks you are in another mission.
    So if you are shooting a ramp in Adhesive-x,
    the table says you completed the (not Adhesive-x) mission. Which will causes to have more time 2 complete Adhesive-x.
    I also had some other weird thing with CAPA.
    The ball was acting crazy. Not like it should react normally. Do you know how the balls reacting when you are in the 'Nightmare Multiball' mode @ Moon Knight?
    That is the way that the ball moved yesterday. Also, when i play online in single player, if you have a friend that has a bigger score than you, it will be showen under the dot-matrix. In my case, it does not appear @ CAPA. I don't know why.
    I know that you can choose to show it or not. So it's not that this option is turned off.

I hope somebody can explain this.

Originally posted by Cybercore View Post
    To activate the bug @ Spiderman, do the following:
    Lose your 3th ball (could also be done with every ball you lose, just did not tried yet)
    and the moment you lose your ball and the table is almost ready to show 'Game Over' press the 'change view button'. The table will then not respond. Just the table. So you can still restart the table but it will not respond untill you quit the table and start it again. I know that this is a bug that not everyone will experience. But it can happen accidently. Like it happened to me.
    Thanks for the warning. I hate running into game breaking glitches.

The bug @ CAPA can be activated on the following way:
    Shoot the Mission Hole. Then select Adhesive-x. If you started the mission before, mmm it's actualy hard to explain and i cant tell how its realy causes. Just experiment. If you don't hear the background music of Adhesive-x when u are playing this mission, the bug is activated. The table then thinks you are in another mission.
    So if you are shooting a ramp in Adhesive-x,
    the table says you completed the (not Adhesive-x) mission. Which will causes to have more time 2 complete Adhesive-x.
    I never ran into this glitch before.

also had some other weird thing with CAPA.
    The ball was acting crazy. Not like it should react normally. Do you know how the balls reacting when you are in the 'Nightmare Multiball' mode @ Moon Knight?
    That is the way that the ball moved yesterday.
    I've got this bug a few times before. It occurs when you enter into Castle Zemo (through the Resistance mission or spelling out ASSAULT). When you are in Castle Zemo, a magnet turns on so you can hit those wall panels. Once the ball exits the castle, the magnet suppose to turn off. However, sometimes it doesn't turn off and you get that wonky ball issue. Just shoot the ball back into Castle Zemo and it will cut off the next time the ball exits out of the castle.

Also, when i play online in single player, if you have a friend that has a bigger score than you, it will be showen under the dot-matrix. In my case, it does not appear @ CAPA. I don't know why.
    I know that you can choose to show it or not. So it's not that this option is turned off.
    Probably just a glitch on the Captain America server.

I personally have those notifications turned off.
    Last edited by shogun00; 02-07-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I will make sure the team knows that these things are happening.

Comment

Working...
      X