Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    wims over on the PFX2 Thor Thoranemant has reg'd a score of over 20 Billion.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by forweg View Post
    Man, I'm so pissed. Last night I got 489M, but my internet randomly kicked off in the middle of it so it failed to register for the tournament.
    That's odd! You should be able to upload the score the next time you log on.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by forweg View Post
    Man, I'm so pissed. Last night I got 489M, but my internet randomly kicked off in the middle of it so it failed to register for the tournament. I've been trying like five hours today to match or exceed that and I can't even get over 300M. Grrrrr........
    Ah dude thats sad to hear, hopefully you can replicate it before the end.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    @BarbieBobomb - Why is this not on the home page of marvelpinball.com? It seems like ya'll are starting to slip up a little.
    It is on marvelpinball.com

Leave a comment:

• forweg
    replied
    Man, I'm so pissed. Last night I got 489M, but my internet randomly kicked off in the middle of it so it failed to register for the tournament. I've been trying like five hours today to match or exceed that and I can't even get over 300M. Grrrrr........

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    my first tournament , i know already i can't beat your billions ,but i will play to see if i at least make top 100

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Yeh when Hypno74 puts up a score thats when the Tournament truely begins, but they are clever they wait for the last minute to post it

Leave a comment:

• Mammouth
    replied
    Nothing too big yet
    Don't be impatient, the French Pinball Mafia is sneaking....

Leave a comment:

• SwitchBlade
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    So whats the scores at on your end PS3 Pinballers?
    Nothing too big yet. I just logged off and the top score for the tourney was only in the 500 millions.

The top score of all time for this table is over 13 billion for the ps3.

Update-Top score is now 1.2 Billion
    Last edited by SwitchBlade; 02-25-2012, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    So whats the scores at on your end PS3 Pinballers?

Leave a comment:

• Bearded_Warrior
    replied
    @BarbieBobomb - Why is this not on the home page of marvelpinball.com? It seems like ya'll are starting to slip up a little.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by nigel View Post
    Looking forward to my first tournament. Goodluck to all!
    Good luck to you! (and welcome to the forum )

Leave a comment:

• nigel
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    High Score Tournament: February 24th – March 2nd

Here is your chance to prove your skills on the Thor table! The top 3 scores on PSN & XBLA will win a t-shirt from We Love Fine and a code for the next unannounced Zen Studios release!

To participate in this tournament, just complete a full game on the Thor table on Pinball FX2 for Xbox LIVE® Arcade or Zen Pinball on PSN between February 24th and March 2nd. Everyone has a chance to win, as there will be a random drawing for prizes as well. Tournament winners will be notified via gamertag, so please make sure to check your messages after the tournament to claim your prize. All winners will also be posted here on the Zen Studios Forums.
    Looking forward to my first tournament. Goodluck to all!

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by jockhotty View Post
    Thank you, there is nothing more frustrating than an "offical" statement with wreckless errors. Barbiebomb, I hope you will be more careful in the future. I will not hold it against you yet. Hopefully you will be irritated to be more careful.
    Awesome!

Here I was just being funny and I confuse someone in the process.

Leave a comment:

• jockhotty
    replied
    thank you

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Thank you, there is nothing more frustrating than an "offical" statement with wreckless errors. Barbiebomb, I hope you will be more careful in the future. I will not hold it against you yet. Hopefully you will be irritated to be more careful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X