Avengers Chronicles Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Chronicles Trailer!

Check out GT TV Thursday night for a first look at the Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles trailer!

Click the link for a small preview:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ep...2-gt-tv/728025

I quickly opened this thread thinking you guys would spoil us with releasing the trailer early alas I was wrong, still this just adds to my excitement!
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Avengers, ASSEMBLE!

We are proud to announce our newest four table pack, Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles. This pack will include tables based on World War Hulk, Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet and the new Avengers movie!

• After Hulk’s banishment to outer space he returns to Manhattan to seek revenge against the Illuminati and wage war against the X-Men, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four and Doctor Strange in World War Hulk.
      • This table actually gets flipped upside down as Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock battle Thanos and recover the six Infinity Gems to save the Universe in The Infinity Gauntlet.
      • The Avengers must defeat the Asgardian god, Serpent, and free the world from the grip of fear in Fear Itself. This table utilizes magnetic energy in ways never experienced on a pinball table!
      • The Avengers table features a custom ball for each of the Avengers. Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man and Thor are all aboard the Hellicarrier with Nick Fury leading the charge into battle. This table is based on events from the Avengers movie from Marvel Entertainment.

Avengers Chronicles will be available in May as DLC for Pinball FX2 on Xbox Live Arcade, Marvel Pinball on PlayStation Network and as our very first release on PlayStation Vita!

Check out the Trailer!

Check out Zen Facebook page for screenshots!
      Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 03-16-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

No words can describe how awesome this is... can't wait to get the Pack!
        sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Thanks for the excellent news Barbie.

Now we only need an official announcement about Zen Pinball 2 and then I will be in pinball heaven!
          PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              • The Avengers must defeat the Asgardian god, Serpent, and free the world from the grip of fear in Fear Itself. This table utilizes magnetic energy in ways never experienced on a pinball table!
              This highlight really grabs my attention.

Comment

World War Hulk

I was just wondering to myself a few days ago, "I wonder what a Hulk pinball table would be like?".

And now I get to find out!
                I'm just sayin'

official BlahCade Pinball Podcast website blahcadepinball.com/episodes

subscribe to BlahCade Pinball Podcast on YouTube

buy BlahCade t-shirt at RedBubble.com

play with me on PSN, iOS, and Steam: shutyertrap

follow me on Twitter: @shutyertraps or @BlahCade

Comment

Originally posted by shutyertrap View Post
                  I was just wondering to myself a few days ago, "I wonder what a Hulk pinball table would be like?".

And now I get to find out!
                  That musta felt SMASHING lol pun intended, yeh with the amount of Info available via Internet etc. getting surprised by anything has become a rareity in my opinion.
                  sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

i really like the video , some tables looks like they have a dark feel to it , like when mephisto mission lights up .me i love that
                    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Hey new to the forums. My son and I love the Marvel tables can't wait for this 4 pack when it comes available.

Zen, you have brought me back to the nostalgia of playing Pinball back when I was consistently going to the arcades. Williams gotlbieb and Bally were so fun. Can't name them all but some of the classics were Meteor, Black knight, even the classic Frontier,( where my friends and I would go to play after school and rack up free games consistently)

there is a nice interview http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=37580 about how they came about these new tables.

Looking forward to some of the interesting aspects of the avengers table.

And finally, on the "Avengers" table, every ball in play bears iconography symbolizing the character it represents in play, including all six Avengers in the film. Depending on the ball you choose, you get certain buffs, like increasing the value of your skill shot if you're Hawkeye or boosting points on bumper hits if you're the guy who smacks things the most -- the Hulk.
                      Nice approach. And the other tables sound just as interesting

Actually, only "The Infinity Gauntlet" has gems -- the Infinity Gems to be precise. In that case, literally every Infinity Gem -- I'm not even going to pretend to suggest I can name all six off the top of my head -- becomes a playable pinball that affects the table in a way indicative of its power. So, for example, the Time Gem will slow and speed things up at random, or the Soul Gem will actually take you to a minigame where you relive Adam Warlock's trial on Soulworld as seen in "Strange Tales" #180. But the one people seem to respond most to -- whether it's with love or with hate -- is the Reality Gem, which changes reality by literally flipping the table upside-down.

Even though "The Infinity Gauntlet" is the only table with actual gems, we certainly haven't left out the idea of specially powered, unique-looking pinballs from the other tables. In "Fear Itself," you'll see Odin empower a ball and turn it gold, while there's also a multiball mode that casts a sort of "Star Wars"-hologram-like image of a hero over different balls, suggesting they represent a certain hero, like Thor. Then, in "World War Hulk," you have to "gamma up" the ball to boost your power, which turns it green.
                      So cool. Also sounds like there's more on the way. Fantastic!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, glad you are excited for the next Marvel pack

Comment

aww man why a pack? Hulk is the only one I'm looking forward to. Infinity looks too kiddy, Avengers is boring and I couldn't care less about Fear itself

Comment

Originally posted by pinballer View Post
                            aww man why a pack? Hulk is the only one I'm looking forward to. Infinity looks too kiddy, Avengers is boring and I couldn't care less about Fear itself
                            I got a feeling fear itself might surprise a few people. That under orbit looks interesting

Comment

Originally posted by pinballer View Post
                              I remember that 90% of the people -myself included- were surpised (even disappointed) when Zen announced Moon Knight for the V&V pack but that table turned out to be awesome!
                              I (like many) didn't even know Moon Knight but when the table is FUN, does it really matter who is the hero?

IMO, I think we should wait to see the tables in action (gameplay) before we can judge them properly.

Peace
                              PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

Working...
                              X