Text Localization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Localization

Hello, I ask you for a PT-BR (Brasilian Pottuguese) text localization for all zen pinball games. I and my frinds have the PS3, iOS and 3Ds games, and like very much.

We can read english but, we like to see this game sell more in Brazil, and a lozalization Will help a lot.

Operator's menu

Originally posted by aniemotion View Post
    Hello, I ask you for a PT-BR (Brasilian Pottuguese) text localization for all zen pinball games. I and my frinds have the PS3, iOS and 3Ds games, and like very much.

We can read english but, we like to see this game sell more in Brazil, and a lozalization Will help a lot.
    thank you for reply
    "Go into the operator's menu on each table. You should be able to change the language to your native tongue without deactivating leader board postings or earning trophies"

I try to find language settins in Mars', Excalibur's and Eldorado's Operator's menu... but i dont' see any one.

Comment

Originally posted by aniemotion View Post
      thank you for reply
      "Go into the operator's menu on each table. You should be able to change the language to your native tongue without deactivating leader board postings or earning trophies"

I try to find language settins in Mars', Excalibur's and Eldorado's Operator's menu... but i dont' see any one.
      Just an FYI! I deleted my previous post, because I thought I misread your question and gave you the wrong answer. Apparently, I did read the question correctly.

There is a language setting in the game somewhere, since I see YouTube videos with the text in other languages (such as French).

If no one else can give you an answer by tomorrow. I'll go check and see if I can find the option in my copy. I remember I ran into the option once before. I believe it's in the operator's menu, but it could be somewhere else.
      Last edited by shogun00; 04-10-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I think you're right, but I can't find it either!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          I think you're right, but I can't find it either!
          I'll find it then. I may check later tonight. The Operator's Menu is long and extensive. It could be really buried somewhere in there.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
            I'll find it then. I may check later tonight. The Operator's Menu is long and extensive. It could be really buried somewhere in there.
            Alright, I checked!

It looks like it's tied to the PS3's XMB language. If it's set on English, then you get English in the game. If it's set to Portuguese, then you get Portuguese in the game.

Comment

Not working

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
              Alright, I checked!

It looks like it's tied to the PS3's XMB language. If it's set on English, then you get English in the game. If it's set to Portuguese, then you get Portuguese in the game.
              My PS3 is all set in portuguese... and not working.

Comment

Working...
              X