No announcement yet.

What is the next table in development ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the next table in development ?

This may be answered elsewhere..

Perhaps it's a secret..

Can Zen give a hint as to what's coming next ?

That's it for Zen Pinball, since Zen Pinball 2 (free upgrade) is coming out next month.

After the Avengers Pack (four Marvel tables), they are hinting the next table with be a theme based off of one of Popcap's most popular games.

Comment

probably plants vs zombies
      i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

ok...... Popcap LOL

Well we have gotten some Marvel tables last year and on top of that 4 new Marvel tables next month.... now how about some fun Reg. tables. Popcap Games the next table is being based off that LOL. I think the people that post comment here have better Ideas. How about a Smurf table LALALALA LALALALA LOL. How about a Transfomers from all 3 movies and actually have the Pinball table form into a Transfomer uh huh now thats thinkin lol. But Popcap LOL okkkkkk....

Comment

What about the fact that in ZP2 we can play all our old tables with the new graphics and physics? With new trophies and leaderboards? Also for free!

I think Zen is doing a lot. Upgrading ZP+MP in a single game was not a trivial job. Giving it out for free is even more amazing. It will take me months to replay all tables in the attempt to rebuild some decent scores. Personally I don't believe I will need more tables for a long time. 4 new Marvel tables are coming out anyway, making a total of 26 tables for ZP2!! Hmm.. Maybe it will take me one year…

Comment

That and if you are a fan of Pinball The pinball arcade is pretty decent. The ball physics is really different than Zen's as Zen's balls seem to have more weight. It felt weird playing both but alas fun. Next month 2 tables for TBA and 4 tables for Marvel will keep me busy for some time.

A pinball fan's dream!

Comment

There are many tables for marvel but, even I just bought this game, I'd prefer new tables for Zen Pinball : there are far better.
              (Yes , I know , I am too old and too french

Comment

I reaaaaally want a Silent Hill table.

I mean you could basically do 2 tables in one! One for Day and One for Nightmare Version.... HoW cool would tha tbe!

Comment

The next table is.......

My Little Pony LOL something that we all want LOL NOTTTTTT. But really how about A WWE theme table or Transformers table with the tables Transforming into a upright playing Field huh huh but anyway bring on some tables. 12 tables in the works well i guess we will see 2 of those 12 tables this year Happy Happy Joy Joy. Any you all work hard at Zen I know that but do you all ever consider what us pinballfreaks ideas we give you all on some themes etc

Comment

Originally posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
                    My Little Pony LOL something that we all want LOL NOTTTTTT. But really how about A WWE theme table or Transformers table with the tables Transforming into a upright playing Field huh huh but anyway bring on some tables. 12 tables in the works well i guess we will see 2 of those 12 tables this year Happy Happy Joy Joy. Any you all work hard at Zen I know that but do you all ever consider what us pinballfreaks ideas we give you all on some themes etc
                    I'm sure they do see all of the ideas that we give them. They're fantastic ideas for tables. I don't think they have a problem with doing any of these said tables at all. The stipulation here is the licensing for it. They can be hard to obtain and/or very expensive.
                    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                    Gamertag- RAFIE82
                    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                      I'm sure they do see all of the ideas that we give them. They're fantastic ideas for tables. I don't think they have a problem with doing any of these said tables at all. The stipulation here is the licensing for it. They can be hard to obtain and/or very expensive.
                      Right now it's not so much getting licensing, but having enough people to develop tables. I do send your ideas through each week, but our team is small, so we have to be picky about what we commit to.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Right now it's not so much getting licensing, but having enough people to develop tables. I do send your ideas through each week, but our team is small, so we have to be picky about what we commit to.
                        Wow that's great news! I mean....err...well great news as in obtaining licensing isn't really a problem, but just manpower. I understand completely about what takes priority.

Guys/gals we all need to get degrees in the video game industry and help Zen out.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          Wow that's great news! I mean....err...well great news as in obtaining licensing isn't really a problem, but just manpower. I understand completely about what takes priority.

Guys/gals we all need to get degrees in the video game industry and help Zen out.
                          I would get a degree in the VG industry if only to try and put my Ghost Trick table past the radar. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                            Make a replica of this table and for me you do not have to spend any more new ones; D This is the best machine on which I played and of course Cartman rules

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KdphCa_Jts...yfield(27).jpg

PSNId: ferekreni

Comment

Working...
                            X