Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that France won again the tournament, we have the same request than after the Ghost Rider Tournament : we want the PS3 section of Zen Forums to be in the colors of France (and don't forget all the stereotypes : Croissant, Beret, "La Marseillaise", a mime artist and accordion music).
    Hey, you can make a table with that !
    Last edited by Mammouth; 07-28-2012, 08:30 PM.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

Can we also make old jokes about France?

French National Motto: When the going gets tough, "We Surrender"

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees? Because the Germans don't like to march in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
        Now that France won again the tournament, we have the same request than after the Ghost Rider Tournament : we want the PS3 section of Zen Forums to be in the colors of France (and don't forget all the stereotypes : Croissant, Beret, "La Marseillaise", a mime artist and accordion music).
        Hey, you can make a table with that !
        No! No! Please don't let it happen!
        PSN: Jeppo99
        Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
          Can we also make old jokes about France?

French National Motto: When the going gets tough, "We Surrender"

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees? Because the Germans don't like to march in the sun.
          Yeah, we know theses "jokes", but we prefer to make jokes about belgians.
          You forget to quote Captain America in "Fear Itself" : "Surrender ? Is this letter on my head is a F for France ?" But it's not the subject of this topic.

But, do you know why most roads on France are lined with trees, especially in the south ? Before the construction of highways (from 1930 to 1960), it was for the confort of Parisians who go on summer holidays, to be on the shadow when they were on a traffic jam. And now, it's for the confort of Germans who like to give us their money on our beach
          When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

I miss real french crepes MMMmmm
            Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

awsome Scores you made my French-Maffia Guys.... & " Mammouth stomped me , little Caveman down like a Fly " lol

Comment

Working...
              X