X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by caper_26
    Another thing, I went into "tournaments" and pressed "X" to join this tournament, but nothing happened. I have a saved game in progress, prior to tournament start time. Will this score be reflected I wonder? (when the game ends?)
    Yup, you have to start a new game

Comment

• Icaras
      • Nov 2011

Indeed, it's been a while since the last tourney.
      Nothing better than fighting your way to get to the top 100...! lol
      Thank you for the news Barbie!
      PSN: DreamyElf

Comment

• Jeppo99
        • Jul 2012

Well, how did I manage that? On the Infinity Gauntlet, which is, or was, my bogey table, I somehow managed 138 million on the first go! I even got to the Thanos Frenzy stage with four gems acquired! The two I didn't get, the Power Gem and the Soul Gem, are usually the ones I get with relative ease compared to the other four, so I could've easily got all six. I was a little lucky with the Reality Gem mission though. I never completed that mission before, but it was the last gem that was activated, and then I somehow activated two multiball modes at the same time.

Still, a 100M+ score was definitely not what I was expecting to reach, especially after a particularly lousy first ball. It's enough to place 11th on the tournament leaderboard for now. How the guy at the top got over a billion is beyond me.
        PSN: Jeppo99
        Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Comment

• Lolo Nalu
          • Feb 2012

Awesome choice

Finally a table that doesn't allow you to score billions upon billions. At least not for me anyways. Finally a low scoring skill table. Really puts you to the test

Comment

• s-carnegie
            • Aug 2011

My third try at the tourn I managed to get 107 m. Played many IG since release and had only 42 m. Just tryin to stay in top 100 by end of 6 more days. Those top few scores are incredible, must need a few extra balls and alot of PB skills to achieve those kind of points. Great work ZEN, hope to see a FI or MN tourney in the future.

Comment

• Mammouth
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2011

Mammouth SMASH !
              I put an heavy pressure from the first day. Now, i can continue my holidays
              When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Mammouth
                Mammouth SMASH !
                I put an heavy pressure from the first day. Now, i can continue my holidays
                Yeah, I saw the four billion you put up last night. Thanks a lot buddy, lol.
                PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• tenorhero
                  • Mar 2012

I can't even play the tourney. I click on tournament in the options and nothing happens. I click on scoreboards for other tables and nothing happens. I can play the tables but I don't scores will reflect what I've done.

Kind of frustrating. I'm nor sure If I'm the only one having this problem. I even reinstalled it and still nothing. I didn't delete it entirely my local scores and friends scores are still there but when I can't see any weekly or all-time scores.

Comment

• chiralfox
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by tenorhero
                    I can't even play the tourney. I click on tournament in the options and nothing happens. I click on scoreboards for other tables and nothing happens. I can play the tables but I don't scores will reflect what I've done.

Kind of frustrating. I'm nor sure If I'm the only one having this problem. I even reinstalled it and still nothing. I didn't delete it entirely my local scores and friends scores are still there but when I can't see any weekly or all-time scores.
                    The tournament menu doesn't work for me either, but selecting Infinity Gauntlet and simply starting a new game has updated my tournament status. Beyond that, I'd perhaps take a shot at troubleshooting the PSN side, making sure everything is working fine. Hope that helps.

Comment

• snakeman07
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chiralfox
                      The tournament menu doesn't work for me either, but selecting Infinity Gauntlet and simply starting a new game has updated my tournament status. Beyond that, I'd perhaps take a shot at troubleshooting the PSN side, making sure everything is working fine. Hope that helps.
                      Yeah, when I click Play Tournament, it won't work, but just starting a new game works for it.

Comment

• caper_26
                        • Jul 2009

well, I managed 800+ million, without even understanding half of the tables rules. I just figured out today, how to use the powershot properly, AND how to change the gauntlet return lanes to help with powershots and givebacks (kickbacks). Also had a "Gauntlet Saver" today as well, so I am hoping these new strategies will help me past the 1 billion mark. I lost a ball today because it rolled down the table as the silver surfer was in the way, and I didn't even know it drained until it was too late. very annoying! Mammouth, awesome score dude...
                        Last thing, I had a game in progress when the tourney started, and it DID post my score to the scoreboard when I was done.
                        One more thing, I see elmafioso creeping up his score too
                        Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

• DiscoKing
                          • Jul 2012

Gauntlet return lanes

Originally posted by caper_26
                          well, I managed 800+ million, without even understanding half of the tables rules. I just figured out today, how to use the powershot properly, AND how to change the gauntlet return lanes to help with powershots and givebacks (kickbacks). Also had a "Gauntlet Saver" today as well, so I am hoping these new strategies will help me past the 1 billion mark. I lost a ball today because it rolled down the table as the silver surfer was in the way, and I didn't even know it drained until it was too late. very annoying! Mammouth, awesome score dude...
                          Last thing, I had a game in progress when the tourney started, and it DID post my score to the scoreboard when I was done.
                          One more thing, I see elmafioso creeping up his score too
                          You can pick them "control" them? How? I thought it was random!

Comment

• snakeman07
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DiscoKing
                            You can pick them "control" them? How? I thought it was random!
                            I believe every time you go up a gauntlet ramp, it will change. You'll see the bumpers flash the color of the gem.

Comment

• deep
                              Table Designer
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by snakeman07
                              I believe every time you go up a gauntlet ramp, it will change. You'll see the bumpers flash the color of the gem.
                              Nope There is a sparkling column where the next ball is going to appear. This sparkling can be changed with almost every shot on the table

Comment

• tenorhero
                                • Mar 2012

Another question.

Hitting the bumpers after playing a gem mission harvest souls for half of the universe multiball. Sometimes keeping the ball up there is difficult other times it seems like there is a magnet keeping the ball from going down the surfboard. Why is That?

Comment

Working...