X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    awsome Scores you made my French-Maffia Guys.... & " Mammouth stomped me , little Caveman down like a Fly " lol

Leave a comment:

• caper_26
    replied
    I miss real french crepes MMMmmm

Leave a comment:

• Mammouth
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    Can we also make old jokes about France?

French National Motto: When the going gets tough, "We Surrender"

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees? Because the Germans don't like to march in the sun.
    Yeah, we know theses "jokes", but we prefer to make jokes about belgians.
    You forget to quote Captain America in "Fear Itself" : "Surrender ? Is this letter on my head is a F for France ?" But it's not the subject of this topic.

But, do you know why most roads on France are lined with trees, especially in the south ? Before the construction of highways (from 1930 to 1960), it was for the confort of Parisians who go on summer holidays, to be on the shadow when they were on a traffic jam. And now, it's for the confort of Germans who like to give us their money on our beach

Leave a comment:

• Jeppo99
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
    Now that France won again the tournament, we have the same request than after the Ghost Rider Tournament : we want the PS3 section of Zen Forums to be in the colors of France (and don't forget all the stereotypes : Croissant, Beret, "La Marseillaise", a mime artist and accordion music).
    Hey, you can make a table with that !
    No! No! Please don't let it happen!

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Can we also make old jokes about France?

French National Motto: When the going gets tough, "We Surrender"

Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees? Because the Germans don't like to march in the sun.

Leave a comment:

• Mammouth
    replied
    Now that France won again the tournament, we have the same request than after the Ghost Rider Tournament : we want the PS3 section of Zen Forums to be in the colors of France (and don't forget all the stereotypes : Croissant, Beret, "La Marseillaise", a mime artist and accordion music).
    Hey, you can make a table with that !
    Last edited by Mammouth; 07-28-2012, 08:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• caper_26
    replied
    wtf, did someone knock me outta 3rd? I couldnt play last night.. I was playing live music at a party which was way more fun !

Leave a comment:

• Mammouth
    replied
    French Pinball Mafia, I am proud of you for the 3 first places.
    Jltcc, you let a non-french go to the 4th place, you have deceived the SPECTRE...

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    You were 8th.

Wow cool. Didn't expect top 10 but that is reassuring. This was a great table for a tournament I think. Now if I cold only see my other scores from other tables and compare them to my friends scores. Sigh. ZP2 can't come soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    You were 8th.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    I saw your name on the tournament leaderboard last night near mine at around 450-500 million last night. It said 1 day remaining last night so I am not exactly sure when the tournament ends. If you don't hear back from anybody soon, I can check to see if your new score posted later tonight.

Leave a comment:

• tenorhero
    replied
    I'm not sure I am even participating in this tournament as I have this bug on the score boards. I can play all the a see my all time score but can't compare to my friends weekly score or any other tables at all. I click tournaments/scoreboards there is a sound but nothing happens.

I just broke a billion today on this table. Had my best game ever thanks to the multitude of extra balls available to you. My score is 1,075 billion.

If by any chance someone could tell me where I'm at on the leader-boards? I'm pretty sure I'm not in top 10 but would like to see in comparison to other players.

PSN Id tenorgamer (want to change but can't)

Thanks in advance. And Shoguun, I tried your suggestion from that thread and it didn't work. Thanks though.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Loc_Dog_ View Post
    BTW anyone know what the little badge on the selection page is for? Participation in the tourney? It's above the trophy slots on the right.
    The badge is there to let you know that a tournament is occurring on that table.

Leave a comment:

• Loc_Dog_
    replied
    Well I won't be getting any slippers but somehow managed to squeak into the Top Ten! Was so psyched, finally broke past first shot at Wizard mode and got the badge. Pandora was on a roll, almost 850m! I don't know how long that game lasted, seemed like forever. I can't imagine what 4 billion game length was. I think I'll just settle with what I just did, know I wont be touching that. Just hope it holds up for the next few hours, wonder what the cut off time is in case I get another itch...anywho hadn't posted on here in a bit but was happy to finally get a chance to get in on a tourney. BTW anyone know what the little badge on the selection page is for? Participation in the tourney? It's above the trophy slots on the right.

Leave a comment:

• caper_26
    replied
    hah hah. i dont think it is possible to cheat in PB. I used to get msgs like that all the time in multiplayer... like: "It is impossible to score that fast!" hah!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X