Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the ball after the upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the ball after the upgrade?

Dear ZenStudio - what happened after the last update? On my favorite Street Fighter table can not be played - what happened to the ball?! Invisible magnet even leads to madness and chaotic behavior of ball to tears! They let's give old setup of table! New has it errors full! I have the 18th place on the overall list of results Street Fighter - but after the last amendment I have no desire to play! - psid. ferekreni -

Hi qzyn, it is Zsolt @ Zen.

After seeing your post we have tested the released build extensively, and could not find anything strange. Would you be a bit more specific please?

Thanks!
    Zsolt

ps. on the Mars table we have started to use a new, more precise physics code. You may very well feel, that on Mars table somehow you are a better pinball player.

Comment

Originally posted by zsolt View Post
      Hi qzyn, it is Zsolt @ Zen.

After seeing your post we have tested the released build extensively, and could not find anything strange. Would you be a bit more specific please?

Thanks!
      Zsolt

ps. on the Mars table we have started to use a new, more precise physics code. You may very well feel, that on Mars table somehow you are a better pinball player.
      Hi Zsolt - behavior problems noticed the ball not only I but also several of my friends - the ball is faster and weighs less - in places where hitherto always been sure that it stops now jumps on. As for the"invisible magnet", between the flippers - there are moments when the ball jumps from one to the other flipper, being in the middle or almost at the next paws is suddenly unnaturally pulled down. Ps. Thx but Mars is a table for me completely weak in terms of gameplay. Annoying that the departure of the shuttle covers the ball and slow the spider when the time is not diminished for me I hope you really will be much better with Paranormal table - especially since waiting for a good horror from the time table Pinball FX Regards!

Sorry for my poor English

Comment

Working...
      X