New Add-on table: Paranormal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Add-on table: Paranormal

I know you guys have been asking about it for a while...it's finally been announced!

It's coming October 19/20. Standard pricing.

Link to press release and screens.

Trailer (gametrailers.com)
    Gamers Route Review (8.5/10)
    Game Focus Review (8.5/10)
    Game Interface Review (This is a review of the entire game + Paranormal) (8.75/10)
    Fandomania Review
    Geek Rupublic Review
    and for our Dutch players, a review from PS3 Life

Yeaaahhh!!!

!!! S w e e t !!!! :d

Comment

merci beaucoup solitude pour cette bonne nouvelle,le tableau paranormal est bien fourni et très beau cool. Elle me fais penser à excalibur, qui est aimé par tout le monde, bonne continuation et merci.

Comment

Is it me or Pinball FX 2 tables look much better on the screenshots. It so sad it is going to be XBOX exclusive

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
          I know you guys have been asking about it for a while...it's finally been announced!

It's coming October 19/20. Standard pricing.

Link to press release and screens.

thx Solitude, its Great to finally hear a release date...The new paranormal table looks great,i look forward to trying it out...

do you guys/gals at zen Studios still have more of these great tables in the pipeline,or is this the last of the DLC?

thx

Comment

This is great news. Maybe it will be out in time for Halloween?

Regardless, ZEN you are doing an amazing job! Please keep up the fantastic work: I'll buy every table you produce!

Comment

I have found a gameplay video! :

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pa...pinball/706246

Still looking forward to this...
              PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Sweet!! This table looks SO much cooler in motion! Thanks for posting the video Oskari14!

Heres another trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xVLq1_P8Y
                Last edited by shawn; 10-18-2010, 05:51 AM.

Comment

mountains calill

I agree, it looks much better in the trailer than on the sreenshots

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                    Sweet!! This table looks SO much cooler in motion! Thanks for posting the video Oskari14!

Heres another trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xVLq1_P8Y
                    Nice! 1-2 days to go now.
                    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

The Zen guys are geniuses. This table looks brilliant. Wednesday can't come quickly enough!

Comment

So is it released in the US? The article said 19./20. and it's obviously not the 19. for europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Gegliosch View Post
                          So is it released in the US? The article said 19./20. and it's obviously not the 19. for europe.
                          Yes - it is out with today's Playstation Store update, which usually takes place early to mid-afternoon. Tomorrow for Europe.

Edit: some review links added to the original post. Feel free to link others if you find 'em.

Comment

This table is absolutely crazy! There's so much going on. I love it! Now to message all my PSN Zen-owning friends to tell them to download it as soon as possible!

Comment

I'm fairly disappointed with this table, feels way too video game-like and gimmicky for my liking. This and Mars are my two least favourite tables. It seems like the emphasis is being moved away from actually playing pinball to silly floating balls and pointless effects. Please Zen, go back to making tables like you used to instead of ones like this.

p.s do you know you can 'earn' an extra ball almost at will on this table?

Comment

Working...
                              X