Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball FX3 FAQ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pinball FX3 FAQ

    Hey guys, we prepared a little FAQ section as well where you can see some answers to questions we thought you might ask. If you have any more questions please just comment here and we'll answer them or put them on the FAQ page.

    http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

  • #2
    Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey guys, we prepared a little FAQ section as well where you can see some answers to questions we thought you might ask. If you have any more questions please just comment here and we'll answer them or put them on the FAQ page.

    http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115
    Here's a question:

    Will FX3 have more cabinet support? Ie. Backglass images, Direct Output Framework etc?

    thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Will there be more scope for at least 2 or more achievements per table again in PFX3 on Xbox one? Smite and Killer Instinct have dozens upon dozens and keep adding more regular and often. I find them great incentives to explore all aspects of a table Vs best scoring routes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Skode View Post
        Will there be more scope for at least 2 or more achievements per table again in PFX3 on Xbox one? Smite and Killer Instinct have dozens upon dozens and keep adding more regular and often. I find them great incentives to explore all aspects of a table Vs best scoring routes.
        I agree with this - the more achievements the better.

        Comment


        • #5
          What about PSVR with Pinball FX3?

          Thanks for the consideration

          Comment


          • #6
            All right so:

            - I can't really talk about such specifics as the achievements yet, we'll clarify more and more things as we are closing release.
            - We would hate to abandon all those gorgeous cabinets you guys have built, so Cabinet support is in the works - the exact availability and dates will be (as with the achievements) clarified at a later date.
            - I will have to repeat myself with PSVR integration/support as well, I can't really tell anything about it at this point.

            Sorry for being the 'stay tuned', 'more details later' kinda guy, but we really like to be sure of something before confirming it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Any chance Mac OS (via Steam) will be supported this time around?

              Comment


              • #8
                Will new tables that come to PBFX3 still also be released for ZP2? I bought my Vita just for ZP2 and it's where I still prefer to play. I think I'd be more disappointed with than excited for PBFX3 if it means the end of the line for new content on Vita.
                Thanks
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Make your way to CeX ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have some questions :

                    - Leaderboards will be unified or will be separated by platform, like for ZP2/PBFX2 ?
                    - Leaderboards will be online on PBFX3 site, to watch high score without need to go on the game ?
                    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                      Will new tables that come to PBFX3 still also be released for ZP2? I bought my Vita just for ZP2 and it's where I still prefer to play. I think I'd be more disappointed with than excited for PBFX3 if it means the end of the line for new content on Vita.
                      Thanks
                      Well unfortunately, we will be moving on from PS3, Xbox360 and the Vita :/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
                        I have some questions :

                        - Leaderboards will be unified or will be separated by platform, like for ZP2/PBFX2 ?
                        - Leaderboards will be online on PBFX3 site, to watch high score without need to go on the game ?
                        The first point is a matter of negotiation with the service providers like Sony and Microsoft, if they let us do cross-platform features.
                        The second point is a great idea, I'm going to mention it to the team.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                          Well unfortunately, we will be moving on from PS3, Xbox360 and the Vita :/
                          I know with zen pinball 1 you removed it from the psn store since it was upgraded to zp2 for free. Since your doing that for pfx3 but not releasing on last gen Id get if you removed zp2 from the ps4 store but hopefully not ps3 or vita since theres no way to upgrade. If you are removing dlc will we be told in advance so we can buy it before its gone?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry if this as nothing to do with FX 3 but is Barbie still working with Zen? Is she alright?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              She now works at Wendy's flipping patties.. No only joking she now works as community manager at playfig games.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X