X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaySTeeY
    replied
    Originally posted by seanMac View Post
    Dang, that would be a great theme! Island music playing in the background (ie Jimmy Buffett), palm trees swaying, waves crashing... (sigh)
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 11-28-2018, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• seanMac
    replied
    Horror movies
    Hellraiser
    Night of the Living Dead

Rock/Metal bands that don't already have physical tables
    Megadeth
    Ozzy and/or Black Sabbath
    Judas Priest

Rap/Hip Hop
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Beastie Boys

EDM
    Daft Punk

Themes
    Hot Rod/Rat Rod (Inspiration: Ed Roth, Rat Fink)
    Surf/Tiki (Inspiration: Steve Nazar's Thrilla Krew characters/art)
    Skateboarding (Thrasher Magazine attitude/aesthetics)

Leave a comment:

• JaySTeeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonny666 View Post
    The New Iron Maiden from Stern
    That would be cool, I'm a big Maiden fan!

Table trailer
    https://youtu.be/5eCSJd9mUQo

Leave a comment:

• JaySTeeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Kezabien View Post
    Why aren’t the Marvel and Star Wars tables available for Nintendo Switch? I’ve played them a bit on PS4 but Switch is my preferred system for PFX3 (because of Tate and handheld modes mainly)
    Most likely due to licensing issues. Each system has to be licensed separetly, and there are multiple parties involved: property owner, console manufacturer, requestor (Zen), lawyers for all, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Kezabien
    replied
    Why aren’t the Marvel and Star Wars tables available for Nintendo Switch? I’ve played them a bit on PS4 but Switch is my preferred system for PFX3 (because of Tate and handheld modes mainly)

Leave a comment:

• Bonny666
    replied
    Tales of the Arabian Nights, The New Iron Maiden from Stern, a "Gerald von Riva" Table

Leave a comment:

• Blkthorne
    replied
    Looney Tunes, Disney cartoons, Pixar and any other animated studio really.
    Universal Monsters(especially for Halloween releases)
    GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man toylines of the 80's
    Comic strip tables(ie Garfield or Calvin & Hobbes)
    Last edited by Blkthorne; 09-14-2018, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• silentsoundguy
    replied
    I buy just about everything you guys make, but Futurama would be my dream table.

Leave a comment:

• djb5f
    replied
    AC/DC, Metallica, Guns ‘ N Roses, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith and basically any other music themed table that rocks!

Leave a comment:

• Mak
    replied
    Mortal Kombat is the top

Leave a comment:

• Pat78
    replied
    I would love to have tables of...

- Resident Evil Remake (if Trilogy add RE0 & RE4)
    - Batman Arkham Trilogy
    - Sonic The Hedgehog
    - Dark Souls Trilogy
    - Tomb Raider Trilogy (Maybe Original, Reboot & Movie)
    - Disney's Aladdin (and other Disney tables)
    - The Wizard of Oz (Maybe a Wicked table too)

Leave a comment:

• ericph77
    replied
    Id love to see a goonies/wizard of oz version of pinball......id also love a god or war version,,though id think that would be impossible to put on a xbox/pc version of zen/fx pinball being a sony exclusive,so i guess thats a pipe-dream

Leave a comment:

• rmaultra
    replied
    Dc comics/cartoon pack/rock themed/60s tv shows

If the licensing could be obtained for DC Comics, I think that would be pretty much at the top. The suggestion of a rock music themed pack or packs that would include Queen, Beatles, WHO, Rolling Stones would be way cool. 60s TV shows like Batman with their campy jokes and villains would be awesome, Bewitched, etc. A 50s/60s Superman pinball from the TV show and as you advance, the table would go from black and white to color as you advance. Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi Movies: Independence Day (the original), the Original Predator Movie with Schwarzenegger, Inception, Interstellar, James Bond (Sean Connery).

Sports: NFL & NBA.

Right now I'd be happy if ZEN could keep up with the new releases for Star Wars (Last Jedi), and Marvel (Black Panther).

Remember, you took a lot of pinballs away from us with the release of FX3 for those of us who had South Park, etc. So you owe us replacements.

Crank them out and I will certainly buy them. I own all tables as currently available on FX3.

flapsmojo57

Originally posted by TheMerc View Post
    I always enjoy reading people’s requests (even – and especially – when they differ from mine). Since I see table requests everywhere (social media, Steam, livestreams, etc) but there isn’t a dedicated thread for that in the new Pinball FX3 subsection of the forums, I figured it’d be okay if I went ahead and did it. So please, feel free to post yours!

Leave a comment:

• Raug
    replied
    Miscellaneous ideas, although many have been mentioned already, (most as table packs as that seems the current method of sales):

Classic cartoon pack such as Jetsons/Flintstones/Scooby-Doo
    Science fiction pack with Firefly/Farscape/Battlestar Galactica
    Comedy pack with Futurama/Rick and Morty/Robot Chicken
    Horror pack with Evil Dead/Friday the 13th/Nightmare on Elm St.
    Perhaps some type of war pack (one ancient, one modernish, one futuristic). You could even license Marvel's Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos for a WWII one.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Yukon Gold Rush
    Airplane/Railroad-based tables
    Discworld

It's hard to think of suggestions given that this is a niche genre and what would be successful would be largely based on the demographic of players (and might be feasible in regards to licensing costs).

Leave a comment:

• BennyJackdaw
    replied
    Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    and my absolute favorite thing to suggest: Futurama.
    Yes please. And if Zen strikes another deal with Fox, I'd love to see a King of the Hill table, too.

I know it's kind of a niche, but... I'd actually like to see a table staring anthros. I'd love to see a TMNT-esque table starring anthropomorphic suber-beings. I always had this idea in mind for one about pigeons called "Gutter Birds," but since I don't work at Zen, I can't make that happen. Still, I'd love to see something along those lines.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X