• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveValek View Post
    How about a ONE DIRECTION table?

Then,without the actual music,no one would mind..
    Oh my! I realize I am one of a million suggestions here, but I have always wanted a table based on the classic monsters. Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein, etc. Now that you guys have UNIVERSAL, there is amazing potential with this.

I know, the real table Monster Bash was created way back. HOWEVER, they ruined the mystique of these characters with that silly table. If ZEN could make some digital tables... and hold true to the themes and moods of these classic Universal monster films, that would be unbelievably cool!

Leave a comment:

• SteveValek
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Kiss would be great, but given Zen has not been licensing official music lately and a kiss table would have to contain a main rock anthem and riffs from a collection of great songs not to mention the characters themselves, I doubt this would ever see the light of day.
    How about a ONE DIRECTION table?

Then,without the actual music,no one would mind..

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by KISSman View Post
    There are a lot of great suggestions that have already been made and I'll probably reiterate some of them:

Scooby-Doo
    Animaniacs
    The Twilight Zone
    Pirates Of The Caribbean
    Indiana Jones
    Rocky
    Masters Of The Universe

WrestleMania Legends: Featuring popular WWE wrestlers from the 80s/90s (Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, etc.).

Collections:

Universal Monsters Collection: Dracula, The Mummy, and Creature From The Black Lagoon
    Disney Parks Collection: Pirates Of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and The Jungle Cruise
    Legendary Collection: Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla vs. Kong
    New Line Cinema Collection: A Nightmare On Elm St: Dream Warriors, Freddy Krueger (from all 7 films), and Freddy vs. Jason

And finally... KISS! There's actually a lot that could be done with the characters and it could be approached as them as a band, as comic book characters, or both. The fact that they now have two different pinball machines in existence and a (very bad) PlayStation pinball game makes the idea not so far-fetched!
    Kiss would be great, but given Zen has not been licensing official music lately and a kiss table would have to contain a main rock anthem and riffs from a collection of great songs not to mention the characters themselves, I doubt this would ever see the light of day.

Leave a comment:

• KISSman
    replied
    There are a lot of great suggestions that have already been made and I'll probably reiterate some of them:

Scooby-Doo
    Animaniacs
    The Twilight Zone
    Pirates Of The Caribbean
    Indiana Jones
    Rocky
    Masters Of The Universe

WrestleMania Legends: Featuring popular WWE wrestlers from the 80s/90s (Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, etc.).

Collections:

Universal Monsters Collection: Dracula, The Mummy, and Creature From The Black Lagoon
    Disney Parks Collection: Pirates Of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and The Jungle Cruise
    Legendary Collection: Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla vs. Kong
    New Line Cinema Collection: A Nightmare On Elm St: Dream Warriors, Freddy Krueger (from all 7 films), and Freddy vs. Jason

And finally... KISS! There's actually a lot that could be done with the characters and it could be approached as them as a band, as comic book characters, or both. The fact that they now have two different pinball machines in existence and a (very bad) PlayStation pinball game makes the idea not so far-fetched!
    Last edited by KISSman; 02-14-2018, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Maddox
    replied
    # Masters of the Universe
    # Thundercats
    # The A team
    # The Goonies
    # Ren & Stimpy
    # Freddy Krueger
    # Ghostbusters
    # The Munsters
    # The Wizard of oz
    # Dead Space

Leave a comment:

• capalay
    replied
    I thought of another one that you guys could do pretty cool. when i was a kid i use to play a williams machine slugfest. it was a simple pitch and hit game but alot of fun. So today i was thinking i bet that could be a cool idea for zen. here's a video of it. Any kind of sports themes could be cool don't know why there isn't any basketball you could make a jackpot basket. All kinds of things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5NJgU5gDbc

Leave a comment:

• capalay
    replied
    I am doing my cabinet in a wwe theme. 90's undertaker and kane would be awesome to have a wwe themed table. I also would like a gremlins themed table.. these are really the only 2 things i'm wanting. I would extremely appreciate this ecspecially if you could do a kane vs. undertaker table. that was a legendary moment and would be awesome in my cab most likely my main display . i know there is licensceing issues so i won't be crushed if it doesn't happen but you could make me one happy gamer if you could achieve it

Leave a comment:

• Maxitsu
    replied
    Originally posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey Guys,
    thank you for the awesome suggestions!
    I'm trying to keep up with them as much as possible!
    Wishing you all the best!
    Looks like you guys have alot of work to do, lol...

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Master
    replied
    Sega would be a cool addition:

Sonic the Hedgehog, Streets of Rage, Virtua Racing, Virtua Fighter, House of the Dead, Golden Axe, Sakura Taisen, Skies of Arcadia, Phantasy Star.

Leave a comment:

• Firewolf
    replied
    Ok first post here.

How about some Legend of Zelda Tables with the release to Switch

Ocarina of Time
    Majoras Mask
    Twilight Princess
    Skyward Sword
    Breath of the Wild

---

Movie Tables

Twister
    Rocky Horror Picture Show
    ----------
    TV Tables

Stranger Things
    American Horror Story
    Salem

Leave a comment:

• hajdu
    replied
    Hey Guys,
    thank you for the awesome suggestions!
    I'm trying to keep up with them as much as possible!
    Wishing you all the best!

Leave a comment:

• Cornholio
    replied
    Originally posted by L33 View Post
    I'd be interested to see what Zen could do with REAL tables. At present, TPA are recreating the real tables, but I'm not enjoying those games anymore. Not the tables themselves, but gameplay seems swamped with bugs, lack of cab support, etc. Be great to see tables like Attack From Mars by Zen. Not sure if that is something you (Zen) have in the pipeline i.e. real table recreations???
    I want the opposite I want Zen tables to be made into real tables. Son of Zeus first!!

Leave a comment:

• Maxitsu
    replied
    - Jurassic Park
    - Predator
    (based around the first film)
    - The X-Files
    - A Stripbar
    - Tom & Jerry

- A musical "Two Steps from Heaven" Fantasy Theme
    - Starcraft (Terran)
    - Starcraft (Zergs)
    - Starcraft (Protoss)

Leave a comment:

• t33
    replied
    Original table: Pirates/ treasure island theme.

Jurassic Park, obviously.

Battlestar Galactica (the new series)

Matrix

War of the Worlds

I don't care for more Star Wars tables or more Comics themes.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Master
    replied
    A few I'd like to see:

Star Wars: Last Jedi, Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, Darth Maul, Lando Calrissian, Yoda, Mos Eisley Cantina, Galaxy's Edge

Marvel: Infinity War, Black Panther, Avengers vs. X-Men, Silver Surfer

New Collections:

Disney: Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Space Mountain, Enchanted Tiki Room, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Test Track, Cars, Frozen, Zootopia, Finding Nemo, Moana

21st Century Fox: Ice Age, Planet of the Apes, Predator, Fantastic Voyage, Avatar, X-Files

Square Enix: Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Final Fantasy, Space Invaders, Dragon Quest, Parasite Eve

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, The Last Crusade, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    Last edited by Jedi Master; 01-11-2018, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X