Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to buy all packages again?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do I need to buy all packages again?

    Hi.

    Do I need to buy all packages again?

    I have Windows 10 and Pinball FX2.
    And I bought all the tables there.


    And I can not sign up in Pinball FX3. I always get the message that i should first establish an Internet connection.

    Greets
    Heinz
    Last edited by HeinzDo; 09-26-2017, 09:37 AM.
    Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

  • #2
    Idem

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HeinzDo View Post
      Hi.

      Do I need to buy all packages again?

      I have Windows 10 and Pinball FX2.
      And I bought all the tables there.


      And I can not sign up in Pinball FX3. I always get the message that i should first establish an Internet connection.

      Greets
      Heinz
      Connection seems to work now, but some kind of "import" button would be great. Keep's asking for money for packs & tables already owned.

      Comment


      • #4
        According to the FAQ, there is a current issue for importing from Win10 to FX3.
        Hopefully they find a solution soon for you...

        http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115
        XBL GT - JaySTeeY
        casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

        Comment


        • #5


          Great. Then I can play practically nothing in Pinball FX3?
          Great start! Really really well done!
          Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

          Comment


          • #6
            I can't import tables from Pinball FX2

            There is a button to import tables.

            But:

            it always comes the message:
            No tables were found to import.

            Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HeinzDo View Post
              There is a button to import tables.

              But:

              it always comes the message:
              No tables were found to import.

              Same on the PS4 at the moment. But, let's give them some time
              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                Same on the PS4 at the moment. But, let's give them some time
                I've been seeing them advertise and hype this for months...time is up!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey there,

                  these are the exact steps that should let you import your tables:

                  Link your account in order to be able to import your previous purchases.
                  When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just hit the space bar and the game will look for your previous purchases. This request may take some time and even time out depending on a number of factors. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game. Repeat the same process and your tables will begin downloading.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Where can i see if my profile is linked?

                    My profile is linked i think (where do i see it?).
                    But it always comes again: No tables were found to import.
                    Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X