X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenadier
    replied
    Steam

On the Steam front, I had the issue with missing tables again on Steam this weekend, for the first time in quite a while. This was the issue where the DLC packs that don't show on the FX3 Steam page as being owned do not show up in game as being owned, even though they were purchased as individual tables on FX2. Restarting the game solves the problem, but this shouldn't still be happening. It seems like you are re-doing the "import"every time, but not actually saving the results to our account's FX3 DLC records.

I suspect the easiest way to fix it is to get Steam to update everyone's FX3 DLC collection so that they "own" the DLC in FX3, and stop relying on doing a check against the FX2 records every time. That would also mean that the DLC would list properly on the FX3 Steam page.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    I did write an e-mail to Mc Lovin then Bobby, waiting for a satisfying solution. I thought I could just get codes or buy the packs then get a refund.

Those packs are concerned :
    Zen Originals, Sci-Fi Pack, Collection Origine, Marvel Packs 1 and 2... I had all of those tables on 360, but the game won't "see" them !! No matter what I do...

They appear in 360 downlaod history in the web browser though, but when I click on "download to 360", it has no repercussion onto the One whatsoever.

The billing history only brings back to october 2013, and I'm pretty sure the problems occur for everything that was purchased before. I purchased everything the releasing day or short after, then I purchased almost everything again on Steam. I had been encouraging Zsolt ever since the first PinballFX. Look, I'm on the forum since September 2010...

Leave a comment:

• hajdu
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Still unable to import PFX2 Core Pack, Zen Classics, Paranormal, Earth Defense, Excalibur, etc. from the 360...

I noticed those who don't import are the older purchases that don't figure to Microsoft's purchase history any more (because they were made more than 4 years ago) :

only Walking Dead, Portal, recent Marvel and Star Wars tables and packs, Castle Storm & Wild West, will import.
    Hey!
    That's a very interesting observation! We will look at this side of the coin too.
    I can assure everyone that we are working on the import option everyday to finally reach the 100% functionality as we wish to from the beginning.

We experienced some technical difficulties with the Xbox 360 import function but we are working on it too!

Until then, please write us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you out as fast as we can!

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Yes or tell us this is ok we just have to buy it again and then we get a refund. Honestly this is disappointing. If you add the exclusive portrait mode on the Steam version, i'm going to really regret buying the One...

Originally posted by AdamD View Post
    Zen Studios, please provide some clarity regarding table purchases and import issues - for my part I'm particularly keen to import tables I bought for the Windows store Pinball FX2. Your long silence about the many issues in purchasing and importing tables is quite aggravating.

Leave a comment:

• AdamD
    replied
    growing quite impatient

Zen Studios, please provide some clarity regarding table purchases and import issues - for my part I'm particularly keen to import tables I bought for the Windows store Pinball FX2. Your long silence about the many issues in purchasing and importing tables is quite aggravating.

Leave a comment:

• flashingblade
    replied
    I have just bought marvel avengers pack on 360 and it will not import to xbox 1 fx2 so I see what you mean now. I get an unable to purchase message when I click to buy in fx2 on xbox1. Is there anyway around this?

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Still unable to import PFX2 Core Pack, Zen Classics, Paranormal, Earth Defense, Excalibur, etc. from the 360...

I noticed those who don't import are the older purchases that don't figure to Microsoft's purchase history any more (because they were made more than 4 years ago) :

only Walking Dead, Portal, recent Marvel and Star Wars tables and packs, Castle Storm & Wild West, will import.
    Last edited by Vincent; 11-14-2017, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arjanfcdh
    replied
    Originally posted by flashingblade View Post
    I have imported tables fine from xbox 360 to xbox1 fx2 and then to fx3. I have also bought a few tables on xbox 360 since the launch of fx3 and imported them fine so not everyone has this problem
    That's the problem, the import to fx2 dont work anymore

Leave a comment:

• Duggler101
    replied
    Originally posted by flashingblade View Post
    I have imported tables fine from xbox 360 to xbox1 fx2 and then to fx3. I have also bought a few tables on xbox 360 since the launch of fx3 and imported them fine so not everyone has this problem
    Have you had to import anything since they delisted fx2?

Leave a comment:

• flashingblade
    replied
    Originally posted by Duggler101 View Post
    Since you guys broke the importing to fx2, nothing works right.

Not only can I not import my 360 - xbox one tables, but i also bought doctor strange so I didn't spend so much extra on the bundle, but because I bought it on 360, I can't import it to xbox one, so i can't import it to fx3. I was going to buy the epic quest table since I have the other one in the bundle, but I would be in the exact same situation.

Fix the importing to fx2 and then everything will be fixed. Why even get rid on the middle piece of the puzzle without a fix for the end?

Leave a comment:

• Duggler101
    replied
    Since you guys broke the importing to fx2, nothing works right.

Not only can I not import my 360 - xbox one tables, but i also bought doctor strange so I didn't spend so much extra on the bundle, but because I bought it on 360, I can't import it to xbox one, so i can't import it to fx3. I was going to buy the epic quest table since I have the other one in the bundle, but I would be in the exact same situation.

Fix the importing to fx2 and then everything will be fixed. Why even get rid on the middle piece of the puzzle without a fix for the end?

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by rassilon View Post
    Am I to assume that I can only import tables I purchased on an Xbox One to Pinball FX3?

None of the tables I owned for the original Xbox 360 Pinball FX or FX2 imported, nor did the tables I bought on Android, iOS or Steam. Since I own everything on other platforms, this is more than a little troubling.
    Yes guys, we were supposed to import our 360 tables (the ones they actually made for fx3) to xbox one. I am in the same boat, except that MOST did eventually import. Still, I have lost most of the Marvel tables I bought as well as 3 "zen classics".

If you run FX3 on the xbone, and some tables are "greyed out" and you have tried to use the import function as well as looking up the tables in the store, and it still does not allow importation, well that is contrary to Zen's promise at launch. If you owned them on 360, these tables should NOT BE GREYED OUT. My oh my, this is quite a mess that they created. Fx2 was sooooo flawless basically, I expected the same correct functionality with FX3 but it seems they are clueless as to how to fix this. As one of the most loyal customers, I am about ready to plug my 360 back up and forget about any new purchases from them, until they fix this issue and give Microsoft players what they promised.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but how could they have possibly messed something basic up so bad, unless it's Microsoft fault? ! I am understanding that things happen, but also, it's been well over a month and they haven't even fixed account functionality yet.

Leave a comment:

• rassilon
    replied
    Can't import from other versions?

Am I to assume that I can only import tables I purchased on an Xbox One to Pinball FX3?

None of the tables I owned for the original Xbox 360 Pinball FX or FX2 imported, nor did the tables I bought on Android, iOS or Steam. Since I own everything on other platforms, this is more than a little troubling.

Leave a comment:

• Arjanfcdh
    replied
    Can't import tables

Hello,
    Yesterday i downloaded pinball fx3 and I was glad to see there was an import function, cause on the xbox 360 I bought a lot of tablets for fx2.
    After pressing x i got the message that there were no tables to import.

After Reading this topic, i tried to import the tables first to fx2 on the xbox one, but there i got the message that i was unable to buy the tables.

Now i dont know what to do and hope you Guys can help me to tell me what to do, cause i dont want to pay again for these tables.

Greetz, Arjan

Leave a comment:

• Paljas
    replied
    For me it's on and off. Every so often I start the game I am missing a number of tables. When I exit and restart the game, they're back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X