Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table FX3 Table Imports!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by CountCthulhu View Post
    I installed PB FX3 on Friday, and all the tables imported from Steam, so I showed 65/68 on tables, since I didn't purchase the new Universal tables yet. Yesterday I pulled it up and it still showed 65/68 on tables. Today I pull it up and it shows 45/68, and a number of the tables that were imported are now NOT imported somehow, and they're showing that they're locked and when I try to play one it pulls up a screen to purchase the table instead. WHAT THE HELL?

    Also, I keep losing server connection in match-ups, and while it lets you enter the game without the connection, you can tell when it reconnects because of the sudden strong lag that occurs when it does. It doesn't last more than a second or two, but it's still really annoying when it does happen.

    And, the tables that were not imported now, such as Plants vs. Zombies, are you still working on getting those licenses straightened out and we may see them importable later on, or are they never going to be importable? Because having to keep FX2 for just a handful of tables will be really annoying.
    Seems like this is the same issue I reported (post above yours). Zen guys, is there an ongoing issue with these 20 tables due to the Steam issue with DLC not showing up properly in our libraries. It looked like the 20 tables that keep dropping in and out are the ones in those DLC packs.

    Comment


    • #92
      All but 3 imported, but these Marvel tables are not possible...

      I was able to get all of the tables that were supposed to transfer over except the following:

      Civil War
      Deadpool
      Guardians of the Galaxy

      An official note in this thread suggested going to the product page for those specific tables, and getting them that way. Unfortunately, there are no specific product pages for just those tables for Pinball FX3. I believe they're each part of a bundle. However I purchased them individually originally, so that's probably the issue.

      Anyway, just wanted to report this with some detail so that it could be addressed hopefully.

      Please advise on how I can get these tables imported. Thanks.

      Comment


      • #93
        Long time fan, the upgrade looks & plays fantastic, thank you very much.

        Add another person with win 10 import errors, all originally xbox 360 fx2 purchases, I don't have an xbox one

        The import tool has not worked for me at any stage, always the: "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." message.

        Through persistence & work-arounds involving the xbox app & windows store, props to this poster for the help (ignore the fact it is a steam url, I'm not using fx3 on steam, nor is the poster, it's just where I found the work around for xbox360 > win 10 import) http://steamcommunity.com/app/442120...86297697904206

        I have got most to import, but having trouble with some of the same ones as some others above, ones that I bought individually but are now in packs:

        Zen Failed
        Epic Quest
        Excalibur
        Earth Defense
        Mars
        Paranormal

        FYI: I own the rest as well, they all imported fine using the work-arounds

        Marvel Failed
        Avengers Ultron
        GotG
        Venom
        Deadpool
        Civil War
        Doctor Strange
        Captain America
        Fantastic Four
        Ghost Rider
        Thor
        X-Men
        Moon Knight

        FYI: 8 other marvel ones imported fine using the work-arounds, I don't own A-Force, Champions or Ant-Man yet.

        I'd also already purchased all of star wars except the last 4 tables released, all pre-owned tables imported fine using the work-arounds, with these issues, not really game to buy the last 4 yet.

        Aliens vs pinball, portal, & walking dead imported fine using the work-arounds.

        I have from fx3 on windows successfully purchased the universal, bethesda & fox packs.

        I have confidence you will sort it, I'll keep checking thanks for your efforts, & good luck.
        Last edited by Freewheelin42; 10-11-2017, 02:43 AM. Reason: clarifying a point

        Comment


        • #94
          You claim that the the Ant Man table import on PS4 is fixed and yet I still cannot import it. I refuse to buy any more tables until you get this issue fixed as I refuse to support a company that treats its customers with such disdain

          Comment


          • #95
            un-link/relink?

            I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

            This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by DaverJ_Beta View Post
              I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

              This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.
              I did unlinked the account and re-linked it (windows 10). Unfortunately there was no change. Buying the Bundle from the windows 10 store also did not help. Having to wait some time for a solution is not a problem. But I wish Zen would leave a note in this thread mentioning they recognize the import problem of loads of tables in windows 10.

              Comment


              • #97
                Single Tables

                Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                This is my update to this quoted post.. I managed to get all my tables imported.. finally! ZEN did not make it easy as I had all my tables (the ones that can be imported) on xbox360.. only way to get my tables was to sign into xbox app in windows10 and go into the store there and select xbox one and search all the tables I owned and from there add them to my xbox one profile.. after that I could go into the windows10 pinball fx3 and try to import the tables which would error out.. I would then have to restart the game and import the tables again and that would start the download.. I officially now have all my previous tables and due to that fact I say great job ZEN Studios! This will surely make me spend my money on the additional tables... One last thing to add tho.. I do not see a way to purchase single tables in pinball FX3 and I think that should be fixed.. there are only bundles available and if I own some of the tables in that bundle, then it can not be downloaded.
                I have a workaround to get single tables, not going to say anything yet as I need 3 of them and don't want this method stopped before I have them because i'm not prepared to pay for tables I already have just to get one I haven't got; but once I have all 3 I will let you know how to do it.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by DaverJ_Beta View Post
                  I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

                  This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.
                  i also having problems importing / downloading some tables on windows 10 (non steam version). It tries to download tables but keeps giving an error with a retry message. Retrying does not help it keeps being in this loop of trying to download and then a retry / failed message.

                  On a side i did manage to import some more of my xbox 360 pinball fx tables. I only recently gotten an xbox one s and it seems either there never existed a pinball fx 2 for xbox one which is weird as i can download the addon tables for it just not the game itselve or at least i can not find it. So my guess is they removed pinball fx 2 somehow when pinball fx3 got deleted. So i tried using the store from within the xbox app (on windows 10) method and this seems to have let me "repurchase" the tables i owned for 0 euro and afterwards i could import the ones i owned on my 360 to xbox one.

                  The only problem i'm having is the downloads on the windows 10 store version
                  .

                  i also seem to be not able to download shaman, el dorada tesla and v12 using this way i would need to check if i had them on pinball fx2 but i need to fire up my xbox 360 then.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Just to let you guys know, the trick with the xbox app and it's store on windows 10 worked for getting my xbox 360 tables imported in pinballfx 3 on xbox one.

                    Also i have the same problem with downloading tables on the windows 10 (store / non steam) version. It detects i'm entitled to the same amount of tables as on the xbox one but for some reason it can not download them. keep getting a failed / retry message. I uninstalled the game yesterday and redownloaded it from the store but now it won't download any table and i'm stuck with just one table. So don't uninstall as you might not be able to play tables you could have imported before the uninstall.

                    edit: i might wanna add my windows store location is belgium. I thought it be a store problem so i changed my location in windows 10 to united states (america) and i could indeed see the us store when opening the windows 10 store however importing tables still did not work.

                    edit2: i now also see the tables in the windows store by starting the windows store then choosing my library from drop down menu and then on the game section pressing show all. All the tables i own and could import on xbox one (starting from xbox 360) show up there and there's an extra little download button (besides the hide game button) however trying to download them from there also does not work. My guess the games table import system tries the same thing but just fails as does the windows 10 store from the location i explained above
                    Last edited by joyrider3774; 10-12-2017, 08:17 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by joyrider3774 View Post
                      Just to let you guys know, the trick with the xbox app and it's store on windows 10 worked for getting my xbox 360 tables imported in pinballfx 3 on xbox one.

                      Also i have the same problem with downloading tables on the windows 10 (store / non steam) version. It detects i'm entitled to the same amount of tables as on the xbox one but for some reason it can not download them. keep getting a failed / retry message. I uninstalled the game yesterday and redownloaded it from the store but now it won't download any table and i'm stuck with just one table. So don't uninstall as you might not be able to play tables you could have imported before the uninstall.

                      I have the same problem on windows 10. On my xbox one i have 58/68 tables it's ok and no problem with import , but on Win 10 i see 45/68 when i try import tables appears message "please wait" 10 second next message "Downloading table 0%" 1 second and finale message "an error occurred while downloading. Please try again later". If i try purchase one more time table appears message "Unknown error, please try again" And so it lasts for a few days. The only good news is that it works on Xbox one

                      Comment


                      • I have the same problem on windows 10. On my xbox one i have 58/68 tables it's ok and no problem with import , but on Win 10 i see 45/68 when i try import tables appears message "please wait" 10 second next message "Downloading table 0%" 1 second and finale message "an error occurred while downloading. Please try again later". If i try purchase one more time table appears message "Unknown error, please try again" And so it lasts for a few days. The only good news is that it works on Xbox one

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PL_Szymi_PL View Post
                          I have the same problem on windows 10. On my xbox one i have 58/68 tables it's ok and no problem with import , but on Win 10 i see 45/68 when i try import tables appears message "please wait" 10 second next message "Downloading table 0%" 1 second and finale message "an error occurred while downloading. Please try again later". If i try purchase one more time table appears message "Unknown error, please try again" And so it lasts for a few days. The only good news is that it works on Xbox one
                          Same error messages here and it's been like this since launch. I wonder how long until this is fixed.

                          Comment


                          • Windows 10 Import

                            I'm having the same issue. "No Tables Found". I even made sure Pinball FX2 and FX3 were on the same drive.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freewheelin42 View Post
                              Long time fan, the upgrade looks & plays fantastic, thank you very much.

                              Add another person with win 10 import errors, all originally xbox 360 fx2 purchases, I don't have an xbox one

                              The import tool has not worked for me at any stage, always the: "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." message.

                              Through persistence & work-arounds involving the xbox app & windows store, props to this poster for the help (ignore the fact it is a steam url, I'm not using fx3 on steam, nor is the poster, it's just where I found the work around for xbox360 > win 10 import) http://steamcommunity.com/app/442120...86297697904206

                              I have got most to import, but having trouble with some of the same ones as some others above, ones that I bought individually but are now in packs:

                              Zen Failed
                              Epic Quest
                              Excalibur
                              Earth Defense
                              Mars
                              Paranormal

                              FYI: I own the rest as well, they all imported fine using the work-arounds

                              Marvel Failed
                              Avengers Ultron
                              GotG
                              Venom
                              Deadpool
                              Civil War
                              Doctor Strange
                              Captain America
                              Fantastic Four
                              Ghost Rider
                              Thor
                              X-Men
                              Moon Knight

                              FYI: 8 other marvel ones imported fine using the work-arounds, I don't own A-Force, Champions or Ant-Man yet.

                              I'd also already purchased all of star wars except the last 4 tables released, all pre-owned tables imported fine using the work-arounds, with these issues, not really game to buy the last 4 yet.

                              Aliens vs pinball, portal, & walking dead imported fine using the work-arounds.

                              I have from fx3 on windows successfully purchased the universal, bethesda & fox packs.

                              I have confidence you will sort it, I'll keep checking thanks for your efforts, & good luck.
                              Update:

                              All my zen tables have now imported, thank you, & unlike the others, actually with the import tool, only time it has even come close to looking like it might work, it also imported "some" of the marvel tables I was missing, but I still am missing 7 of them.

                              Now when I try to import them, I am getting the message that there are no tables to import.

                              Marvel Still Failed
                              Doctor Strange
                              Captain America
                              Fantastic Four
                              Ghost Rider
                              Thor
                              X-Men
                              Moon Knight

                              I would like to buy antman, but am unable to since it is now only available as part of a pack, & I already own the other tables in the pack.

                              I would also like to buy the only other 2 marvel tables I don't yet own (women of power), indications are that it will work, I can proceed to the final step without issue, but with all these problems, I don't yet have the confidence to follow through.

                              I would also like to buy the only other 4 tables I don't already own:

                              Star Wars Unsung Heroes: When clicking to purchase get error message "Unknown error, please try again", I don't own either table in the pack, I have tried numerous times over the last week, no luck.

                              Star Wars Force Awakens: Indications are that it will work, I can proceed to the final step without issue, but with all these problems, I don't have the confidence to follow through.

                              Comment


                              • still unable to import ant-man on ps4

                                Managed to install most of my previously purchased tables but FX3 still refusing to acknowledge that I have purchased Ant-man previously. All other (the complete collection) of marvel and star wars tables have now installed on my PS4. Have re-installed FX2 for now until fixed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X