• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarl3tPirat3
    replied
    Single Tables

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
    This is my update to this quoted post.. I managed to get all my tables imported.. finally! ZEN did not make it easy as I had all my tables (the ones that can be imported) on xbox360.. only way to get my tables was to sign into xbox app in windows10 and go into the store there and select xbox one and search all the tables I owned and from there add them to my xbox one profile.. after that I could go into the windows10 pinball fx3 and try to import the tables which would error out.. I would then have to restart the game and import the tables again and that would start the download.. I officially now have all my previous tables and due to that fact I say great job ZEN Studios! This will surely make me spend my money on the additional tables... One last thing to add tho.. I do not see a way to purchase single tables in pinball FX3 and I think that should be fixed.. there are only bundles available and if I own some of the tables in that bundle, then it can not be downloaded.
    I have a workaround to get single tables, not going to say anything yet as I need 3 of them and don't want this method stopped before I have them because i'm not prepared to pay for tables I already have just to get one I haven't got; but once I have all 3 I will let you know how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Boulderdash
    replied
    Originally posted by DaverJ_Beta View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.
    I did unlinked the account and re-linked it (windows 10). Unfortunately there was no change. Buying the Bundle from the windows 10 store also did not help. Having to wait some time for a solution is not a problem. But I wish Zen would leave a note in this thread mentioning they recognize the import problem of loads of tables in windows 10.

Leave a comment:

• DaverJ_Beta
    replied
    un-link/relink?

I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.

Leave a comment:

• gazzaf
    replied
    You claim that the the Ant Man table import on PS4 is fixed and yet I still cannot import it. I refuse to buy any more tables until you get this issue fixed as I refuse to support a company that treats its customers with such disdain

Leave a comment:

• Freewheelin42
    replied
    Long time fan, the upgrade looks & plays fantastic, thank you very much.

Add another person with win 10 import errors, all originally xbox 360 fx2 purchases, I don't have an xbox one

The import tool has not worked for me at any stage, always the: "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." message.

Through persistence & work-arounds involving the xbox app & windows store, props to this poster for the help (ignore the fact it is a steam url, I'm not using fx3 on steam, nor is the poster, it's just where I found the work around for xbox360 > win 10 import) http://steamcommunity.com/app/442120...86297697904206

I have got most to import, but having trouble with some of the same ones as some others above, ones that I bought individually but are now in packs:

Zen Failed
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Mars
    Paranormal

FYI: I own the rest as well, they all imported fine using the work-arounds

Marvel Failed
    Avengers Ultron
    GotG
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    Ghost Rider
    Thor
    X-Men
    Moon Knight

FYI: 8 other marvel ones imported fine using the work-arounds, I don't own A-Force, Champions or Ant-Man yet.

I'd also already purchased all of star wars except the last 4 tables released, all pre-owned tables imported fine using the work-arounds, with these issues, not really game to buy the last 4 yet.

Aliens vs pinball, portal, & walking dead imported fine using the work-arounds.

I have from fx3 on windows successfully purchased the universal, bethesda & fox packs.

I have confidence you will sort it, I'll keep checking thanks for your efforts, & good luck.
    Last edited by Freewheelin42; 10-11-2017, 01:43 AM. Reason: clarifying a point

Leave a comment:

• LookinForDroids
    replied
    All but 3 imported, but these Marvel tables are not possible...

I was able to get all of the tables that were supposed to transfer over except the following:

Civil War
    Deadpool
    Guardians of the Galaxy

An official note in this thread suggested going to the product page for those specific tables, and getting them that way. Unfortunately, there are no specific product pages for just those tables for Pinball FX3. I believe they're each part of a bundle. However I purchased them individually originally, so that's probably the issue.

Anyway, just wanted to report this with some detail so that it could be addressed hopefully.

Please advise on how I can get these tables imported. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    Originally posted by CountCthulhu View Post
    I installed PB FX3 on Friday, and all the tables imported from Steam, so I showed 65/68 on tables, since I didn't purchase the new Universal tables yet. Yesterday I pulled it up and it still showed 65/68 on tables. Today I pull it up and it shows 45/68, and a number of the tables that were imported are now NOT imported somehow, and they're showing that they're locked and when I try to play one it pulls up a screen to purchase the table instead. WHAT THE HELL?

Also, I keep losing server connection in match-ups, and while it lets you enter the game without the connection, you can tell when it reconnects because of the sudden strong lag that occurs when it does. It doesn't last more than a second or two, but it's still really annoying when it does happen.

And, the tables that were not imported now, such as Plants vs. Zombies, are you still working on getting those licenses straightened out and we may see them importable later on, or are they never going to be importable? Because having to keep FX2 for just a handful of tables will be really annoying.
    Seems like this is the same issue I reported (post above yours). Zen guys, is there an ongoing issue with these 20 tables due to the Steam issue with DLC not showing up properly in our libraries. It looked like the 20 tables that keep dropping in and out are the ones in those DLC packs.

Leave a comment:

• Boulderdash
    replied
    WINDOWS 10 version:

I just bought the Zen Pinball Season 1 bundle to check if that helped fixing the import issues (I'm happy to support ZEN Studios.). But no luck so far . Let's hope there will be a solution this or next week. I'm dying to play the Mars table in tournament mode. I would even sell my wife and unborn child in exchange for the MARS table in PBFX3.

Leave a comment:

• Cactusrob
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammouth View Post
    Even with the 1.02 patch on PS4 version, Ant-Man isn't seen to be imported. That the only table which doesn't want to be imported.
    I'm still having this issue too.

Leave a comment:

• Mammouth
    replied
    Even with the 1.02 patch on PS4 version, Ant-Man isn't seen to be imported. That the only table which doesn't want to be imported.

Leave a comment:

• CountCthulhu
    replied
    Tables were imported, now they're not.

I installed PB FX3 on Friday, and all the tables imported from Steam, so I showed 65/68 on tables, since I didn't purchase the new Universal tables yet. Yesterday I pulled it up and it still showed 65/68 on tables. Today I pull it up and it shows 45/68, and a number of the tables that were imported are now NOT imported somehow, and they're showing that they're locked and when I try to play one it pulls up a screen to purchase the table instead. WHAT THE HELL?

Also, I keep losing server connection in match-ups, and while it lets you enter the game without the connection, you can tell when it reconnects because of the sudden strong lag that occurs when it does. It doesn't last more than a second or two, but it's still really annoying when it does happen.

And, the tables that were not imported now, such as Plants vs. Zombies, are you still working on getting those licenses straightened out and we may see them importable later on, or are they never going to be importable? Because having to keep FX2 for just a handful of tables will be really annoying.

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    Steam issue

My imports generally work, but I'm noticing an issue where once in a while, when I start the game, I am missing 20 tables. I own 58 out of 68 right now, but occasionally, I only get 38 of them. This is on Steam, which has the issue still with the missing packs in Steam library, even though those tables transfer from FX2. The missing 20 seem to be the ones from those DLC packs that were created for FX3 from what were individual tables and smaller packs in the FX2 list.

Restarting the game restores the missing tables, but the problem has recurred sporadically the last week or so.

Leave a comment:

• SageClaw
    replied
    Originally posted by DaverJ_Beta View Post
    Looks like I'm having the same issue with the same tables on Win10. All is fine on Xbox One I think, but Win10 looks and plays better on my setup.

Hoping for a Win10 import fix soon!
    For me, I seem to play better on Win10 because my monitor can rotate to Portrait mode. I imagine it's the closest I will get to a cab experience. Too lazy to build my own, too cheap to buy one pre-made. Still would love to own one. : )

Leave a comment:

• DaverJ_Beta
    replied
    Originally posted by SageClaw View Post
    Looks like you and me are in the same boat. Well mostly. I only own 67/68. All 67 came over fine on XBONE eventually using a few suggestions on this forum and the patch (I am guessing). On Win10 it is reporting that I have 67/68 on the main screen but I am not able to download, purchase (to try and download them), some tables from each of the groups you mentioned.

Grey'd Out;
    (ZEN)
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense (DOH! I love that table)
    Mars
    Paranormal
    (Marvel)
    Ant-Man
    Avenger's Ultron
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    (Star Wars)
    Rogue One (The only table I hadn't bought so that makes sense)
    Rebels

Odd thing being that each one of the one's that are supposed to be there, when selected will tell me my stats at the bottom. 0/45 Challenge Stars, Locked Achievement, 0/90 Upgrade levels. So it looks like they are ALMOST there... but something is hanging it up and telling me that I should buy them. But when I try (just for the sake of trying) it gives me the Unknown error, please try again.

Even after all of this, I am with you as well. Enjoying the heck out of the new system on the tables I can play. So I am missing out on 15 of 67 tables temporarily, not a perfect launch but certainly not the worst. Been spending a lot of time on tables I have kinda neglected in the past. Moon Knight for one. Don't remember playing it much before, but it's a pretty decent table.

Not to mention the 3 brand new tables. (However, Back to the Future though... ugh... one of my all time favorite movies. Might be a great table. Can't get past the awful faux voices in it but maybe it's just me. : )
    Looks like I'm having the same issue with the same tables on Win10. All is fine on Xbox One I think, but Win10 looks and plays better on my setup.

Hoping for a Win10 import fix soon!

Leave a comment:

• Boulderdash
    replied
    Originally posted by SageClaw View Post
    Looks like you and me are in the same boat. Well mostly. I only own 67/68. All 67 came over fine on XBONE eventually using a few suggestions on this forum and the patch (I am guessing). On Win10 it is reporting that I have 67/68 on the main screen but I am not able to download, purchase (to try and download them), some tables from each of the groups you mentioned.

Grey'd Out;
    (ZEN)
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense (DOH! I love that table)
    Mars
    Paranormal
    (Marvel)
    Ant-Man
    Avenger's Ultron
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    (Star Wars)
    Rogue One (The only table I hadn't bought so that makes sense)
    Rebels

Odd thing being that each one of the one's that are supposed to be there, when selected will tell me my stats at the bottom. 0/45 Challenge Stars, Locked Achievement, 0/90 Upgrade levels. So it looks like they are ALMOST there... but something is hanging it up and telling me that I should buy them. But when I try (just for the sake of trying) it gives me the Unknown error, please try again.

Even after all of this, I am with you as well. Enjoying the heck out of the new system on the tables I can play. So I am missing out on 15 of 67 tables temporarily, not a perfect launch but certainly not the worst. Been spending a lot of time on tables I have kinda neglected in the past. Moon Knight for one. Don't remember playing it much before, but it's a pretty decent table.

Not to mention the 3 brand new tables. (However, Back to the Future though... ugh... one of my all time favorite movies. Might be a great table. Can't get past the awful faux voices in it but maybe it's just me. : )
    Yeaps. Here another guy in that very same boat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X