X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLovin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt_Tenor View Post
    Thanks. Understandable that it would likely be in tangent with other bug fixes. This could all have been alleviated if we had a chance to play the tables beforehand in the Pinball FX3 beta *wink *wink.
    Nice. If we have another beta event, you got yourself a deal mister!

Leave a comment:

• Sgt_Tenor
    replied
    Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey guys,

thanks for reporting it, we have made ndever aware of the bug, and he worked on a fix. Hopefully, the table update can go live soon, although I would say that probably it will go out with a bunch of other bugfixes when enough is grouped together and fixed.

Sorry, this is indeed a bug in the table,
    Thanks. Understandable that it would likely be in tangent with other bug fixes. This could all have been alleviated if we had a chance to play the tables beforehand in the Pinball FX3 beta *wink *wink.

Leave a comment:

• McLovin
    replied
    Hey guys,

thanks for reporting it, we have made ndever aware of the bug, and he worked on a fix. Hopefully, the table update can go live soon, although I would say that probably it will go out with a bunch of other bugfixes when enough is grouped together and fixed.

Sorry, this is indeed a bug in the table,

Leave a comment:

• LiquidSightDrip
    replied
    Yeah I've had the same problem with this on Jaws mostly too. Also had this happen on another table (I think it was Archer but can't remember for sure) when I paused while the view expanded when the ball was in the upper part of the table. This was on XBOX-ONE

Leave a comment:

• Gorgar
    replied
    I have experienced the same on PS4. Annoying indeed

Leave a comment:

• Sgt_Tenor
    started a topic Annoying bug? on JAWS table?

Annoying bug? on JAWS table?

I consistently play on 2w on all the tables. In Jaws when it does it's boat-rocking mode, It just stays at that mode View and doesn't switch back to the 2W view. It's annoying as I have cycle through each View to get back to 2w view.

I'm playing PBFX3 on STEAM.
Working...
X