X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloda View Post
    With FX2 I mostly play off-line (similar situation to you with expensive and intermittent internet where I live) but when I do go online, eventually I find that all the scores update to my latest scores.
    Ya, I know, but it does seem to take a long time and in tournament mode its disheartening to know you have to do it all over again with the clock ticking.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Is it possible in a future update that upon loading the system will check all game scores and if a score that did not upload because while playing my internet stopped working will upload? I just dont see why its necessary to be online. Seems doable to me. Help a brother still on dsl.
    With FX2 I mostly play off-line (similar situation to you with expensive and intermittent internet where I live) but when I do go online, eventually I find that all the scores update to my latest scores.

Leave a comment:

• Good high speed internet in my area costs so much

Is it possible in a future update that upon loading the system will check all game scores and if a score that did not upload because while playing my internet stopped working will upload? I just dont see why its necessary to be online. Seems doable to me. Help a brother still on dsl.
Working...
X