Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Literally getting " Import Failed " now - xbox 1 Only have the free table.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literally getting " Import Failed " now - xbox 1 Only have the free table.

Could not import before patch

Before . 109 tables imported, but stuck in permanent store error loop

No tables other than 1 free one. game cannot find tables to DL

NOW ... Import Failed

Even FX 2 ( where I have the tables working ). has table sets that are impossible to purchase because they aren't in the store

Zen is going backward on the 360 table purchases importing. I figured at least 1 table out of 55 would import, but not a single table importing on Xbox One.

Devs arent talking, so any advice? I do not have a Win 10 device to import on, as some say doing that registers tables to the linked account in the game. Any ideas?

Putting out fires as fast as we can, I think I replied in another thread, but I wanted here as well:

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
      Putting out fires as fast as we can, I think I replied in another thread, but I wanted here as well:
      yes. Took longer for me than some of the others. Others were reportng that importing was fixed for them ( people with similar import bug ).... but it took roughly 24-28 hours I guess for the server to update? It finally imported what is available I guess, so all is well. MS DRM, after they combined stores last year has been troublesome. I do run an alpha dashboard, so I went through a lot a couple years ago when they swapped just a few of us over to the new store, and left everyone on the old xbox.com store. This was when when it basically shut FX 2 down all together. Our solution was to not buy ANYTHING from the console, but through the web page. They had a lot of DRM hiccups during a 2 month period with purchases not showing up unless bought on the web page. This was the beginning of their new Microsoft Store they combined all their xbox 360 into. Their DRM is a nightmare... not to say Sony is any better. I was fairly sure that this time, the Dash is just cosmetic. It's a mess also, and may be why some of the graphics in tables are invisible.

Comment

Working...
      X