Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirenXp
    replied
    I think it would be alright if they showed up as PinballFan001 & so on. We just need a way to tell them apart like others have pointed out. Having Fx3 icon as profile pic to just make it look better than it currently does would be nice to.

Leave a comment:

• QuietlyWrong
    replied
    One other thing that might help would be to make a visual distinction between the anonymous players from those whose avatars/icons can't be shown due to being on other systems. Perhaps give the Anons a question mark avatar. Maybe go further and give cross-system players a letter of the alphabet - but maybe that's pushing my luck.

Leave a comment:

• QuietlyWrong
    replied
    Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    That is not a bad idea actually, but wouldn't it seem like a bug to some players? It could seem very srcipt-ey maybe
    True enough; maybe make it more obvious they're anonymous accounts: {Anon-XA5876}, {Anon-CC0187}... (including the curly braces; heck you could indent the anonymous ones or give 'em a different colour, or...)

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    That is not a bad idea actually, but wouldn't it seem like a bug to some players? It could seem very srcipt-ey maybe
    As long as your going to give them the ability to be "? Hidden" by not displaying their unique player profile why not just give them the ability to create a new player profile?

Leave a comment:

• McLovin
    replied
    Originally posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
    'Hidden' doesn't bother me on the high score tables.

Consistently numbered 'HiddenX01550001', 'HiddenX01550002', etc might be nicer, in case there's a specific player who turns out to be your high score table nemesis.

Leave a comment:

• McLovin
    replied
    Originally posted by exFanboy View Post
    If they hide their profile or not is their decision. BUT why they are then displayed in the highscores? Sorry guys, but that is nonsense. Anyone who hide their display or disable cross-platform visibility have no right to be in any highscore on another platform.

It is not only annoying but also strange to play versus "hidden" players, I mean those players could also be bots or something like that... We just dont know.

My suggestion: No cross-plattform visibility means no entry in any highscores other than the own platform.
    There are no bots on the leaderboards, and we wanted to give a 'real' standing to everyone so you don't get fooled into thinking you are first for example, when maybe there are like 10 before you.

Leave a comment:

• Satori
    replied
    I hate to break it to you guys, but I am Hidden. I created about 50 accounts all with the same name, just to bother you. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

Leave a comment:

• QuietlyWrong
    replied
    Another perspective

'Hidden' doesn't bother me on the high score tables.

Consistently numbered 'HiddenX01550001', 'HiddenX01550002', etc might be nicer, in case there's a specific player who turns out to be your high score table nemesis.

Leave a comment:

• exFanboy
    replied
    Hello,

'hidden' profiles are players who chose to disable cross-platform visibility.
    If they hide their profile or not is their decision. BUT why they are then displayed in the highscores? Sorry guys, but that is nonsense. Anyone who hide their display or disable cross-platform visibility have no right to be in any highscore on another platform.

It is not only annoying but also strange to play versus "hidden" players, I mean those players could also be bots or something like that... We just dont know.

My suggestion: No cross-plattform visibility means no entry in any highscores other than the own platform.

Leave a comment:

• McLovin
    replied
    Hello,

'hidden' profiles are players who chose to disable cross-platform visibility.

Leave a comment:

• SirenXp
    replied
    Steam account hidden from public is what I thought it was. I'm not sure if most these people realise their not visible in game.

Leave a comment:

• Deco
    replied
    Its full of em.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by GruffMckenzie View Post
    I think there was an option somewhere to remain hidden to other platforms...
    I dont understand the reasoning behind being competitive and yet hiding your name. Seems weird to me.

Leave a comment:

• Uwe
    replied
    i just checked,see him only once on the matchup scoreboard now,maybe a bug?

Leave a comment:

• GruffMckenzie
    replied
    I think there was an option somewhere to remain hidden to other platforms...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X