Steam and Pinballfx3 pincab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    All right, I'll try to push the don't remind me again option through.
    Did this get impletmented?

Comment

Any news on this problem? No answer from Zen in 6 month

Comment

McLovin ???

Comment

Changes Requested

Originally posted by NeoCortex View Post
          McLovin ???
          Anybody ???

Comment

Right, thanks for reminding me here I am.

In the patch releasing April 17 there will be a new command line ('-offline') which will tell the game not to try to go online when it is opened. You'll still get this message when you try to access features that use a connection (Matchup, Tournaments, the big Leaderboard screen), but if you don't want to be bothered with those just want to play offline on your cabinet you will be able to do so.

Comment

Great news! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                Right, thanks for reminding me here I am.

In the patch releasing April 17 there will be a new command line ('-offline') which will tell the game not to try to go online when it is opened. You'll still get this message when you try to access features that use a connection (Matchup, Tournaments, the big Leaderboard screen), but if you don't want to be bothered with those just want to play offline on your cabinet you will be able to do so.
                Thank you very much!

Comment

still get a popup

Originally posted by NeoCortex View Post
                  Thank you very much!
                  This actually does not solve the problem. I can select a table from my front end (pinuppopper)
                  it will load right into the game but then I get a pop up saying, start offline or quit. I need the mouse to get out of that.
                  So I need to stop that from happening.

Wifi is disabled and I disabled steam from starting up at windows start up so I don't get that pop up at the beginning.

would also be nice if it didn't go back to the mainmenu after the game is over.

Comment

Working...
                  X