X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosta
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Classic mode changes the speed of the ball, which changes the trajectory as well. I will look at what you are talking about, but in all other williams table classic mode things change as the speed increases so I would say just from guessing that this is normal behavior.
    Hi cantankerous! Speed has nothing to do with this issue. The entry of the inner loop faces down. A ball entering the left side of the ramp can never shoot back in the direction of the left flipper regardless of its speed. TOM is my all time favorite table and I've been playing it since the 90's in multiple locations. Yes, I am an old dude I noticed this strange behaviour in my first play. Others have also detected it (both Crow Pinball and Spacies Arcade comment on that in their respective video reviews on youtube).

There are multiple videos where you can see what I mean. Here is one example (7:20):

Last edited by Roosta; 05-31-2019, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by Roosta View Post
    In TOM (classic/tournament), entering the inner loop from the left (right flipper) returns the ball back to the left flipper. That is not how the inner loop behaves in real life or in Zen mode.
    Classic mode changes the speed of the ball, which changes the trajectory as well. I will look at what you are talking about, but in all other williams table classic mode things change as the speed increases so I would say just from guessing that this is normal behavior.

Leave a comment:

• Roosta
    replied
    In TOM (classic/tournament), entering the inner loop from the left (right flipper) returns the ball back to the left flipper. That is not how the inner loop behaves in real life or in Zen mode.
    Last edited by Roosta; 05-31-2019, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Jlocker View Post
    When i was playing champion pub on the PS4 i noticed the ball jumped right out of the machine and then reset into the plunger lane. Looks like a bug.
    This will happen from time to time. It's not just Champion Pub. It can happen on any table and as you can see, Zen has a counter measure for it.

Leave a comment:

• Jlocker
    replied
    PS4 version of champion pub ball jumps right out of glass during play

When i was playing champion pub on the PS4 i noticed the ball jumped right out of the machine and then reset into the plunger lane. Looks like a bug.

Leave a comment:

• ztouta37
    replied
    Sorry for my english

Whitewater :

sometimes ball get out from the toboggan and goes straight down the middle, no way to avoid it.
    Really annoying

Leave a comment:

• nightbeast
    replied
    Williams Pinball Volume 4, the "Hurricane" table: When shooting the ball into the Juggler and get the instant lock, and when back on right pedal to shoot again there is a sound glitch. The sound is never changed, it will continue to play also after you have actually shoot the ball and in the game (instead of the standard in game music while playing). The lock ball sound is a bit annoying when playing the whole time, and take away some of the feeling for the gameplay. This happens on the Playstation 4 version, don´t know if the steam version is affected by the glitch.

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    Camera and other issues

The camera view is now not being remembered for me at all. I've been playing a lot of Empire Strikes Back for a tournament lately, and its the only table I've been playing, yet it somehow always defaults to View 1, every time I start it up. Subsequent games in that session remember it, but the first game each session, the camera is reset.

Another issue that has been bugging me for a while is that the game crashes hard if Alt-F4 is used to close the app. This is a pretty standard way of exiting Windows apps, but FX3 seems to not be capable of doing it.

Leave a comment:

• DMR140
    replied
    Williams Mars Attack doesn’t remember the last view and starts with the default view every time you start the game. Also, seems like when you tilt the Jurassic World field, it stays in dark mode after that. Not sure if this is how it should be, just saying.

Leave a comment:

• janetjackson
    replied
    I observed that every so often the leader nourishments won't display at all. This would chance at casual...

Leave a comment:

• DMR140
    replied
    On the Nintendo Switch:

Not sure if this bug came with an update but recently FX3 on the Nintendo Switch doesn’t connect to online events after I’ve woke up the Switch from standby (with FX3 pre-loaded from another time). I have to quit-and-restart the game to get access again and to get back any online functionality.

Let me know if you need more information.
    Last edited by DMR140; 05-20-2019, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Attack From Mars, survival mode ending early post patch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndQlsxkaEwA

I tried to replicate, but was unable so here is the vid in it's entirety. Also of note, occurred during an online tournament game.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey Cantankerous, as always - huge thanks for staying vigilant and bringing these bugs to our attention.

Can you get the video to us somehow? If you send it to akos at zenstudios.com or a dropbox link with it, it would be huge help. Our QA guys told me it would help them a lot.
    I'll upload the entire thing to YouTube this morning. I did try to replicate it by doing the same as described above, but it failed to reproduce the glitch. Perhaps after viewing it in it's entirety your staff will see something I am not and be able to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• McLovin
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    The early end bug that used to affect, "The Getaway" table during various modes just occurred during survival mode of Attack from Mars. I have a video that shows that I had stacked multiball of martians attacking and total annihilation and then directly after got the 3 ball multiball then balls drained and game ended with over 40 seconds still ticking away. I have the vid if my description does not show it. I will see if I can get the glitch to occur again and post my findings.
    Hey Cantankerous, as always - huge thanks for staying vigilant and bringing these bugs to our attention.

Can you get the video to us somehow? If you send it to akos at zenstudios.com or a dropbox link with it, it would be huge help. Our QA guys told me it would help them a lot.

Leave a comment:

• HighFive
    replied
    Originally posted by HighFive View Post
    Bug Nintendo Switch : Brightness is off with two table, Medieval Madness and The Gateway. Found the issue : Value of the ‘gamma correction’ in video option is reverse for these two tables. Adjusting the slider to the right make these table darker rather than brighter, so because my gamma correction is around 1/4 low , these table brightness are like 3/4 high.
    Quoting myself for a reminder that this bug havent been corrected yet on Switch.

And BTW, are the brightness level are supposed to be customisable for each table or its a general option for all tables? Cause on Nintendo Switch, it seem an option that affect all tables at the same time, even if done after starting the table. Some tables i would love to lower brightness, but it cannot be done individualy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X