Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post all bugs here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by wims_Beta View Post
    From what I understood (on the other thread with XB problem), on the real Williams pinball machines of Medieval Madness the max number stacked XB is 4, and you can win 5 XB per ball (so not unlimited).
    The factory ROM setting for Medieval Madness is four stackable extraballs and unlimited balls for the game.
    That's by the way the default for most Williams tables ever produced.

    Comment


    • Bug Brightness Nintendo Switch - reverse on two tables.

      Bug Nintendo Switch : Brightness is off with two table, Medieval Madness and The Gateway. Found the issue : Value of the ‘gamma correction’ in video option is reverse for these two tables. Adjusting the slider to the right make these table darker rather than brighter, so because my gamma correction is around 1/4 low , these table brightness are like 3/4 high.
      Last edited by HighFive; 02-10-2019, 06:13 AM.

      Comment


      • Response to I Second That Motion 1-13-19

        Looks like a second reply has disappeared somewhere awaiting moderator approval 🤔

        My issues have been almost identical on PS4. No one responds in a worthwhile manner. I’m not aware of the Civil War bugs, but will add it to Sorcerer’s Lair, El Dorado, and Avengers as tables unworthy of play. They’ve been this way for months now. Also, how long are the flippers going to be stuck straight up after using the rewind feature?! This is a major flaw, and has existed for as long as I can remember.
        If Zen is still putting out new products, it’s simply bad business to leave bugs unaddressed. Further, these flawed products are available to PURCHASE. Perhaps it’s necessary to let Sony and others know these products don’t work, and shouldn’t be for sale. I paid, now regret it, and have no inclination to buy the new stuff until there is more effective communication with Zen.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Currenseeder1 View Post
          Looks like a second reply has disappeared somewhere awaiting moderator approval 🤔

          My issues have been almost identical on PS4. No one responds in a worthwhile manner. I’m not aware of the Civil War bugs, but will add it to Sorcerer’s Lair, El Dorado, and Avengers as tables unworthy of play. They’ve been this way for months now. Also, how long are the flippers going to be stuck straight up after using the rewind feature?! This is a major flaw, and has existed for as long as I can remember.
          If Zen is still putting out new products, it’s simply bad business to leave bugs unaddressed. Further, these flawed products are available to PURCHASE. Perhaps it’s necessary to let Sony and others know these products don’t work, and shouldn’t be for sale. I paid, now regret it, and have no inclination to buy the new stuff until there is more effective communication with Zen.
          Sony is not the better business bureau and if they were if they took action upon every single game that had issues they would have to take action against every single game. lol Sadly, we are mostly at the mercy of the creators or publishers as to what, if anything they decide to fix. I find glitches. I report glitches. Sometimes they respond, other times, most times, they don't. They have fixed a few issues that I am aware of, but most significant ones have been untouched. It can be frustrating, but mostly 95% of the tables are playable without issue unless you directly go out of your way to glitch them which is possible if you read this thread then seek them out, but mostly your games work as promised. Dont regret it. It's still fun.
          Accomplishments in real life

          1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Thanks for the response!

            Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
            Sony is not the better business bureau and if they were if they took action upon every single game that had issues they would have to take action against every single game. lol Sadly, we are mostly at the mercy of the creators or publishers as to what, if anything they decide to fix. I find glitches. I report glitches. Sometimes they respond, other times, most times, they don't. They have fixed a few issues that I am aware of, but most significant ones have been untouched. It can be frustrating, but mostly 95% of the tables are playable without issue unless you directly go out of your way to glitch them which is possible if you read this thread then seek them out, but mostly your games work as promised. Dont regret it. It's still fun.
            I can dig it. Sony has been marginally better when it comes to addressing problems, at best. This is the only internet based game I currently, and have ever played. All others have been discs packaged the old fashioned way. I’ve been encountering bugs/glitches since childhood that were always able to be worked around; what chafes about Zen is not that they exist, but that they exist long term with no resolution, or even a satisfactory response to inquiry. Sadly, it is in fact pushing me away from further investment. Anyway, thanks for the insight. It has helped.

            By the way, a very fond memory was stirred reading your accomplishments regarding Punch Out. I was extremely tense and focused after beating Tyson, getting one shot to beat the game again without defeat at a slightly faster pace. That was one of my favorite achievements as a gamer! Ghosts and Goblins was set up the same. I just couldn’t get through the tower past those large red demons flying erratically the second time around. Ahhh.... memories.
            Last edited by Currenseeder1; 02-10-2019, 10:18 PM.

            Comment


            • punchout.jpg

              As I recall the home version of punch out with Mike Tyson had an ending? Cant remember, but the arcade version which did not include Mike Tyson would roll over after fight 99 and start at fight 1 and I think I got up to about fight 300+ and only lost because I had to use the bathroom. lol
              Accomplishments in real life

              1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Punch Out

                Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1317[/ATTACH]

                As I recall the home version of punch out with Mike Tyson had an ending? Cant remember, but the arcade version which did not include Mike Tyson would roll over after fight 99 and start at fight 1 and I think I got up to about fight 300+ and only lost because I had to use the bathroom. lol
                That’s pretty impressive, indeed. I remember that being the loudest game at the arcade - Body Blow! Body Blow! Hahaha! The only game I ever beat at the arcade was Sunset Riders with 3 other guys. Raiden was always fun, too. Yes, Mike Tyson’s Punch Out ended w/ him and his tricky delayed uppercut. You got one chance to beat everyone in succession after beating him, and they were considerably faster. So intense and satisfying to pull that off. I left Adventure Island on pause for 3-4 days stuck on area 8-2. That was SO close to the end, and I hated cutting it off, but I was afraid the Nintendo might catch fire or something. Redemption was beating Adventure Island 2. LOL Those were the days.
                Last edited by Currenseeder1; 02-11-2019, 04:46 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Currenseeder1 View Post
                  That’s pretty impressive, indeed. I remember that being the loudest game at the arcade - Body Blow! Body Blow! Hahaha! The only game I ever beat at the arcade was Sunset Riders with 3 other guys. Raiden was always fun, too. Yes, Mike Tyson’s Punch Out ended w/ him and his tricky delayed uppercut. You got one chance to beat everyone in succession after beating him, and they were considerably faster. So intense and satisfying to pull that off. I left Adventure Island on pause for 3-4 days stuck on area 8-2. That was SO close to the end, and I hated cutting it off, but I was afraid the Nintendo might catch fire or something. Redemption was beating Adventure Island 2. LOL Those were the days.
                  I actually owned a few vid cabinets.............and they were also very loud. Owned a sit down star wars machine which I could easily roll on the one shield competition setting. Had speakers mounted inside so I could jam to pink floyd and a dragons lair machine and one you probably never heard of called thayer's quest. I wasn't really into pinball back then. I currently just have the ps4 and the nintendo switch for games anymore, but I would love a perfect reconditioned donkey kong and for me the pin of all pins would be bally's space invaders pinball. As far as home systems I used to do some silly crap. On ff7 on ps1 i found a location where a high powered monster would attack repeatedly and I had a healer in my party set to always heal so I just left my controller which had turbo buttons set and just left my system on all day while I went to work and came home and all my powers were maxed. Did the same thing with zelda part two the side scrolling one. Can't remember what it was called.
                  Accomplishments in real life

                  1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                  2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                  3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck View Post
                    The factory ROM setting for Medieval Madness is four stackable extraballs and unlimited balls for the game.
                    That's by the way the default for most Williams tables ever produced.
                    Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck View Post
                    At least on Steam all Williams tables stack 5 EBs per ball. Maximum balls per game 3+15 EB. The only exception is Medieval Madness with unlimited EBs per game. Yet it's only possible to stack 5 EBs during every ball in play.
                    Sorry Tarek, it's a misunderstood. You said that unlimited XB is the default setting on Williams tables, and on the other topic you wrote the default is 5 EBs per ball except on Medieval Madness. I understand you are talking about real Williams machines, then Williams Pinball by Zen Studios.

                    Anyway, deep apparently thought he had set the max number of extraball at 5 per game :

                    Originally posted by deep View Post
                    Interesting what you wrote. There are two extra ball related setting in the operators menu of each ROM. Maximum number of extra balls per game and per ball in play. We set both settings to 5. I have no idea how can these settings could result more extra balls. Maybe the ROMs are glitched?
                    In fact it might be 3 different things about that XB problem :
                    - On real Williams pinball machines : max 4 stacked, and unlimited.
                    - On Zen Williams pinball : max 5 stacked, and max 5 per ball (except Medieval Madness unlimited).
                    - Zen thoughts : max 5 stacked, max 5 per ball (no exception).
                    Last edited by wims_Beta; 02-13-2019, 03:23 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Camera bug on Jaws

                      I'm playing Jaws on Steam using camera view 2. When Raging Sea starts it changes the camera angle but does not switch it back to 2 after completion.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by crazyflipperfingers View Post
                        I'm playing Jaws on Steam using camera view 2. When Raging Sea starts it changes the camera angle but does not switch it back to 2 after completion.
                        The game has gotten worse about remembering what camera view was chosen lately. It used to remember from session to session, but that seems to not be working more often than not lately. I routinely have to reset the camera at the start of a game, and sometimes it doesn't remember game to game, never mind session to session.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by grenadier View Post
                          The game has gotten worse about remembering what camera view was chosen lately. It used to remember from session to session, but that seems to not be working more often than not lately. I routinely have to reset the camera at the start of a game, and sometimes it doesn't remember game to game, never mind session to session.
                          This only happens to me on Williams tables during online tournament play.
                          Accomplishments in real life

                          1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Ditto on jaws

                            Originally posted by crazyflipperfingers View Post
                            I'm playing Jaws on Steam using camera view 2. When Raging Sea starts it changes the camera angle but does not switch it back to 2 after completion.
                            Same thing happens to me when I play JAWS. I have XBOX ONE. Also, I own all of the pinball games and this is the only game where view 3 is inconsistent with all of the other view 3 on all tables.

                            Yes, it is annoying that after Raging Sea that the view does not go back to your default view of choice.

                            Comment


                            • Resolution problem

                              Hello!
                              I could only play pinball fx3 in resolution 1920x1080.
                              If i change the resolution the hole game freeze.
                              I Think the problem started,when i update windows 10 to version 1809.
                              Help please.

                              Comment


                              • Plastics/Illumination bug AFM

                                There's a illumination-bug in Williams' Attack from Mars:

                                When MARTIAN ATTACK starts the left plastic (on the left side behind 'M' 'A' 'R' targets) is dark... but the light-bulb underneath this plastic is turned on... so it should shine through! The right plastic is okay ;-)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X