Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post all bugs here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by grenadier View Post
    Somewhere along the line, the Steam version's ability to remember your preferred camera angle got lost. Most tables seem to default to camera 1 on the first play of the session. Any chance we can restore that functionality? The game used to have it, but it disappeared about a year ago, and repeated posts to this forum have been ignored.
    oh yes...this would be nice!
    every new ball i have to choose my camera view. and with some tables i cant even choose any other view, than the plunger view (when i have to kick the ball into the table)... i need to see my goal.

    i just wanted to write something similar

    Comment


    • Epic Quest Achievement not in the List

      i unlocked the princess multiblall achievement
      but its not in my List
      can i get it please?

      epicQuest1.jpg

      epicQuest2.jpg

      epicQuest3.jpg

      Comment


      • Star wars on the nintendo switch...........you don't have a sub forum

        In battle of mimban, when shooting for the upper multi ball, sometimes the turret does not rotate properly and it no longer works after. Each ball shot into it merely sticks oddly and then reappears in the shoot lane.
        Accomplishments in real life

        1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
          In battle of mimban, when shooting for the upper multi ball, sometimes the turret does not rotate properly and it no longer works after. Each ball shot into it merely sticks oddly and then reappears in the shoot lane.
          Okay, it's happened 3 times now, so this must be exclusive to the nintendo.
          Accomplishments in real life

          1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Griffith View Post
            After achieving a score of 200 Million Points DMD shows Replay Score, but there is no extra ball. I played classic mode with turnament difficulty. Replayed couple times. Its feature or bug?
            Hey Griffith!

            If you play tournament mode, extra ball offer is not available.
            Community Manager
            Zen Studios

            Comment


            • Thank you very much for the reports guys!

              I created the issues about them and forwarded them. Have a nice time playing the game!
              Community Manager
              Zen Studios

              Comment


              • Originally posted by grenadier View Post
                Somewhere along the line, the Steam version's ability to remember your preferred camera angle got lost. Most tables seem to default to camera 1 on the first play of the session. Any chance we can restore that functionality? The game used to have it, but it disappeared about a year ago, and repeated posts to this forum have been ignored.
                Hey grenadier!

                Do you mean that if you set a table to view 2, the next time you play the same table it sets back to view 1?
                Community Manager
                Zen Studios

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Linne_Zen View Post
                  Hey grenadier!

                  Do you mean that if you set a table to view 2, the next time you play the same table it sets back to view 1?
                  Yes. FX2, and FX3 when it first came out, used to remember what camera you last used. I think it used to actually be global across all tables, but I could be wrong on that. Anyway, it certainly used to remember from session to session on the same table, and it doesn't any more.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by grenadier View Post
                    Yes. FX2, and FX3 when it first came out, used to remember what camera you last used. I think it used to actually be global across all tables, but I could be wrong on that. Anyway, it certainly used to remember from session to session on the same table, and it doesn't any more.
                    You are correct, and this was reported since day 1 of williams volume 1 release too and still in online tournaments it goes to default view each time.
                    Accomplishments in real life

                    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MilliElektra View Post
                      i unlocked the princess multiblall achievement
                      but its not in my List
                      can i get it please?

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1499[/ATTACH]

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1501[/ATTACH]

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1500[/ATTACH]
                      Hey MilliElektra!

                      The picture you took is about the mastery rewards, however, you got an achievement, not a mastery reward. You can check your achievements if you go to your profile and then to achievements.
                      Community Manager
                      Zen Studios

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        Is it normal that you can't select Classic gameplay for Pratice on Williams table ?

                        Comment


                        • Yes, that is normal.

                          Originally posted by DCLXVI View Post
                          Hi,

                          Is it normal that you can't select Classic gameplay for Pratice on Williams table ?
                          Accomplishments in real life

                          1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • us back also as B

                            Hi, I am using pinball fx3 in a real pinball table.

                            This means I have real pushbuttons linked to a xbox-controller (i have linked the back-button, but not the B-button)
                            You can use the back button as a Bbutton for almost everything, only when you restart the game, you get the question to continue a previous game... in that case it has to be A or B (and the back-button does not work).
                            It would be great that the back-button = B button

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jonasv View Post
                              Hi, I am using pinball fx3 in a real pinball table.

                              This means I have real pushbuttons linked to a xbox-controller (i have linked the back-button, but not the B-button)
                              You can use the back button as a Bbutton for almost everything, only when you restart the game, you get the question to continue a previous game... in that case it has to be A or B (and the back-button does not work).
                              It would be great that the back-button = B button
                              Or toggle with flippers
                              Accomplishments in real life

                              1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • NintendoSwitch Cirqus Voltaire

                                Red lights on for no reason
                                https://twitter.com/elektramilli/sta...296505856?s=21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X