Post all bugs here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the Galaxy blocked

Strange issue, Xbox One shows I have all available tables as usual. But Guardians of the Galaxy has a download arrow and when I select it to play, it takes me to the store to buy it again with two tables I also already own.
    Have purchased and owned that table for a long time already, now al of a sudden it wants me to buy it again?
    If I go to manage game, it shows me the table is installed as well.

How to fix it?

Comment

• Originally posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
      Strange issue, Xbox One shows I have all available tables as usual. But Guardians of the Galaxy has a download arrow and when I select it to play, it takes me to the store to buy it again with two tables I also already own.
      Have purchased and owned that table for a long time already, now al of a sudden it wants me to buy it again?
      If I go to manage game, it shows me the table is installed as well.

How to fix it?
      Could I ask if you tried the import tables option on the main menu? It should download all the purchased tables at once.
      Community Manager
      Zen Studios

Comment

• Originally posted by Linne_Zen View Post
        Could I ask if you tried the import tables option on the main menu? It should download all the purchased tables at once.
        Thx for the tip, for some reason I started the game today and it sorted itself out.
        But I will remember it for the next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
          Thx for the tip, for some reason I started the game today and it sorted itself out.
          But I will remember it for the next time.
          I am happy that everything is fine now. Have a nice time playing!
          Community Manager
          Zen Studios

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent View Post
            Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.
            When playing on PC (Windows 10) there are problems with FPS and sound on Black Flag the same problem with the addition of the ball getting stuck at the top where it should be shot out on Party Zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarl3tPirat3 View Post
              When playing on PC (Windows 10) there are problems with FPS and sound on Black Flag the same problem with the addition of the ball getting stuck at the top where it should be shot out on Party Zone.
              Could I ask if you experience this problem on every table?
              Community Manager
              Zen Studios

Comment

• for the record, I have all of zens collections of 99 tables working as they should without any errors on windows 10-11 just using a desktop computer/monitor and keyboard

Comment

• Wohooo!
                  Community Manager
                  Zen Studios

Comment

Working...
                  X