Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball FX3 releases on the Nintendo Switch December 12!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnTheMike
    replied
    Love the game and especially the vertical mode. But I seem to have the habit of gripping the bottom joycon firmly, which results in pressing the right triggers. This disables the touch screen, is it possible to disable the hardware buttons all together while playing?

Leave a comment:

• Ry1212
    replied
    I had to turn off the rumble mode for all the tables. Just didn’t work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    I've noticed Son of Zeus is darn near impossible to play handheld mode. Way too much slow down and the rumble while feels nice is way to excessive.

Leave a comment:

• durrdevil
    replied
    Originally posted by dok5555555 View Post
    When I play in handheld mode and use a non static view (one that follows the ball), I notice a lot of choppyness, it actually makes it hard sometimes to keep a ball in play. Anyone else have this issue?
    The game is running at just 30fps (supposedly, more like 27) in handheld mode. That's the choppiness you're experiencing. It's regular 60fps in console/TV mode.

I agree it's quite disorientating. I don't think I can play the game like this. Which is a shame as I was so excited for this version and the vertical mode actually is such a great feature.

It's disappointing it's not 60fps as this is the standard for pinball games on every platform. Even Pinball Arcade on Switch is 60fps in handheld mode.

Leave a comment:

• Bushcat
    replied
    Japan eShop?

Is there an arrival date for the Japan eShop?

Leave a comment:

• dok5555555
    replied
    When I play in handheld mode and use a non static view (one that follows the ball), I notice a lot of choppyness, it actually makes it hard sometimes to keep a ball in play. Anyone else have this issue?

Leave a comment:

• shiny
    replied
    I just downloaded Zen Pinball 3 for Switch, got the free tables, and bought The Zen Originals Season 1 bundle, Universal pinball, Aliens VS Pinball and Balls of Glory packs, after a one gigabite download all of them unlocked as expected, exept the universal pack. It showed as purchased on the Eshop, but was greyed out in the table list ,I can't seem to delete and re-download downloadable content for the game, so I just tried deleting and redownloading the entire game. This seems to have fixed the issue but I wonder if this is a bug in the game, or the E-shop.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaRaptr
    replied
    Anyone know if we are playing on the go away from wifi, will our scores upload to leaderboards whenever we reconnect to internet?

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Already enjoying this and getting addicted again. Zen is and always has been my weakness. I've sunk no less then 1000 hours on various tables and hate to say it seems like I'm heading that way once again.

Leave a comment:

• hajdu
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaRaptr View Post
    Much appreciated! Trying this family guy out now! Are the leaderboards console specific? Thanks again!
    Hey,
    the leaderboards are available for all platforms connected!

Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaRaptr
    replied
    Much appreciated! Trying this family guy out now! Are the leaderboards console specific? Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• hajdu
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaRaptr View Post
    Hey guys new to the series, to be on the online leaderboards you have to compete in the tournaments? Or does it take your single player scores?
    Hey there,
    single is more than enough!

Kind regards!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaRaptr
    replied
    Hey guys new to the series, to be on the online leaderboards you have to compete in the tournaments? Or does it take your single player scores?

Leave a comment:

• insx
    replied
    The vertical view is great, I don't think my cabinet ever had a view that good. What a shame I have to buy all my tables again though.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaRaptr
    replied
    Let's go! And free tables! Great start to my day off!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X