Pinball FX3 releases on the Nintendo Switch December 12!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • insx
    • Nov 2013

I hope it's just a coincidence, but since I started playing PBFX3 in portrait mode I've been having a lot of problems with my controllers freezing and doing random inputs. I've tried another set of joycons and it's the same so my Switch seems to have developed a fault.

Comment

• Boulderdash
      Pinball Wizard
      • Sep 2011

It would be great if there was an option to control the flippers by the UP and B button since they are roughly on the same heigt in handheld mode. Using the L,R,ZL and ZR results in cramped fingers.

Comment

• MBeeching
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Boulderdash
        It would be great if there was an option to control the flippers by the UP and B button since they are roughly on the same heigt in handheld mode. Using the L,R,ZL and ZR results in cramped fingers.
        Agreed, the shoulder buttons on the Joy-Cons cause serious finger cramp.
        I have the same problem with a lot of games, particularly Rocket League.

Comment

• Pascal
          • Dec 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks Zen Studio: the game is also playable on Switch without joycons and i love that !
          Hope the table Plants Vs Zombies is coming soon.
          Good job for the Switch version

Comment

• FivePointPalm
            • Jan 2018

Just installed this and picked up the Season 2 bundle. Unfortunately this game is not optimized in any way for the Switch, resulting in an almost unplayable experience. The worst part is the frame rate for the ball, it practically jumps around the screen with a choppy motion. The graphics also look significantly worse on the Switch, although I know that the Switch is more than capable given how good other games look such as Skyrim. Please fix these performance and graphics issues.

Comment

• Maxitsu
              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by FivePointPalm
              Just installed this and picked up the Season 2 bundle. Unfortunately this game is not optimized in any way for the Switch, resulting in an almost unplayable experience. The worst part is the frame rate for the ball, it practically jumps around the screen with a choppy motion. The graphics also look significantly worse on the Switch, although I know that the Switch is more than capable given how good other games look such as Skyrim. Please fix these performance and graphics issues.
              I feel kinda the same way, I like the shoulder buttons on switch they are perfect for pinball. But i can't play very well on the switch. It turns out i can't follow the ball in handheld, its to small for me. I probably geting to old. and docked the graphics are too distracting.

So FX3 is the way to go for me, with nice graphics(which also helps me perform well) and a steady 144fps is the way to go.

Comment

• tacobell
                • Jan 2018

does anyone know when they will put fx3 on amazon

Comment

• shogun00
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by tacobell
                  does anyone know when they will put fx3 on amazon
                  Whenever they release out the Andriod version. Current PFX3 is only available for consoles an PC.

Comment

• Atrill
                    • Dec 2017

Please please, make the option for turn off vibration!

Comment

• Tech101
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Atrill
                      Please please, make the option for turn off vibration!
                      They already have that option in the settings.
                      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Atrill
                        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Tech101
                        They already have that option in the settings.
                        Wow! Very cool! Found it!

Comment

Working...