Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request : saves for tournaments

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Request : saves for tournaments

    Hi Zen !

    Please can you make the save game possible for tournaments ? (as you did on FX2)

    I say that because for WWR, I could play only one game in these conditions. It takes me all all the saturday afternoon, and couldnt take another entire afternoon to retry a game... I love pinball but I really love my family over all !

    My friend Grofzout (first place for the moment, yeah !) had to play a part of the night, before he decided to lose his last balls willingly to sleep.

    3 balls game tournament become impossible for many hardcore players without the possibility to save.

    Thanks !
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by wims_Beta View Post
    Hi Zen !

    Please can you make the save game possible for tournaments ? (as you did on FX2)

    I say that because for WWR, I could play only one game in these conditions. It takes me all all the saturday afternoon, and couldnt take another entire afternoon to retry a game... I love pinball but I really love my family over all !

    My friend Grofzout (first place for the moment, yeah !) had to play a part of the night, before he decided to lose his last balls willingly to sleep.

    3 balls game tournament become impossible for many hardcore players without the possibility to save.

    Thanks !

    Allowing people to save allows people to cheat. I wont explain further openly.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
      Allowing people to save allows people to cheat. I wont explain further openly.
      Interesting.

      Thank you, I didn't expect a developer to answer me directly.
      Last edited by wims_Beta; 12-05-2017, 07:53 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I agree. Saving really should be for non tournament games. Tournaments are the real deal, no saving should occur. The 1 ball tournaments are great for those who don't have alot of time. Although I am not good enough for that to matter

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wims_Beta View Post
          Interesting.

          Thank you, I didn't expect a developer to answer me directly.
          Im just a user like you dude. Devs dont frequent this board as far as I know.
          Accomplishments in real life

          1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Appreciation

            Hey Guys,
            thank you for the suggestion we deeply appreciate the fact that our community is so concerned about the games!

            We are looking into the possibility to put this requested feature in the game!

            Wishing you a great holiday season!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
              Im just a user like you dude. Devs dont frequent this board as far as I know.
              They have from time to time
              Deep I think has done so the most
              Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
              Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hajdu View Post
                Hey Guys,
                thank you for the suggestion we deeply appreciate the fact that our community is so concerned about the games!

                We are looking into the possibility to put this requested feature in the game!

                Wishing you a great holiday season!
                Thanks hajdu !
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Allow each player to upload one in-game save to an online server? Trickier to cheat with that one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
                    Allow each player to upload one in-game save to an online server? Trickier to cheat with that one.
                    Hard to imagine Zen could do that since the upload to online server in on Sony's part.
                    Accomplishments in real life

                    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X