Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnivals and Legends releasing, pick it up free of charge for a limited time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adventure Land BGM reminds me of Biolab (ladies voice too) lol. Massive thank you for free release, had no idea I've been at these games a decade now but it's clear to see how far we've come with the series though I do miss several of the tables we lost. Speaking of which we still getting Zen Soccer back?

Enjoying both but trying to figure out how to get big points fast of Adventure Land (for the challenges). Son of Zeus is fantastic in just how crazy the table gets, I literally had no idea there was gonna be a massive storm with wind and rain involved (I legit grinned just watching it go!).

Anyway off to spread the word to my friends, some have queried about the game so there's no better time to try for themselves and for what I've experienced so far the tables are not likely to be too harsh on newbies.

Comment

First of all congratulations on your 10 years anniversary guys (and girls?)! And thank you very much for the gift!

Adventure Land makes me thing of Partyland from Pinball Fantasies. A lot to do on this table, but maybe also a bit to much to see. I really love the design of Zues!
      https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
      https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Thank you so much. Your original tables are my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Skode View Post
          Adventure Land BGM reminds me of Biolab (ladies voice too) lol. Massive thank you for free release, had no idea I've been at these games a decade now but it's clear to see how far we've come with the series though I do miss several of the tables we lost. Speaking of which we still getting Zen Soccer back?

Enjoying both but trying to figure out how to get big points fast of Adventure Land (for the challenges). Son of Zeus is fantastic in just how crazy the table gets, I literally had no idea there was gonna be a massive storm with wind and rain involved (I legit grinned just watching it go!).

Anyway off to spread the word to my friends, some have queried about the game so there's no better time to try for themselves and for what I've experienced so far the tables are not likely to be too harsh on newbies.
          I thought the ladies voice was Cindy from WWW Rampage
          Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot Zen for this Xmas present !

For adventure land you can listen the music from Mars / Biolab and maybe Ms Splosion (not sure) but the 2 tables are very fun maybe too flashy for Adventure land but I need more Xp to make a final opinion.
            Mention Woaw to Chronos Mr Deep it was amazing the 1st time I had launched it !
            It sounds like a good pack and I enjoying to play it!

Comment

I'm really glad you all enjoying these tables this much!

Let's see who'll be the best on the scoreboards!

Comment

Cool! Thank you very much Zen! That's a Nice present
                I am enjoying the game every day. Will check these tables later today

Comment

Thank you, great christmas gift!

Comment

Thank you Zen'Team... awsome tables, congrats ror the 10 years... Hey i have beaten your score, sorry bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Skode View Post
                      I second Super League Football, I loved that table and still think it was one of the better ones. I don't need a release date or anything, but it would be nice if someone from Zen can confirm if it is still in the cards or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorgar View Post
                        I second Super League Football, I loved that table and still think it was one of the better ones. I don't need a release date or anything, but it would be nice if someone from Zen can confirm if it is still in the cards or not.
                        Hey there,
                        we had to remove those tables due to licensing issues with them. We are keeping the discussions regarding those tables above the water but right now I cannot promise you anything.

Wishing you the best!

Comment

Thank you for the free tables!
                          I just tried them out last night. They are both a lot of fun!
                          The effects on Son of Zeus are really cool...and Adventure Land is just Crazy Town

Comment

Originally posted by duckscott View Post
                            Thank you for the free tables!
                            I just tried them out last night. They are both a lot of fun!
                            The effects on Son of Zeus are really cool...and Adventure Land is just Crazy Town
                            WOW! The original designs made me a fan. No exception with these. Fantastic! Never stop designing these. Best release since Wild West and Castlestorm. BTW the reprise of some old table BGM normally would annoy me. However, in Adventureland, it seems like it was done extremely appropriately. Nice job, Zen. Licenses are OK but your original stuff is almost always a home run.

Comment

Woo hoo, was a nice surprise to open the windows version & see the tables added as already purchased, 70/70 rather than the 68/70 I expected after seeing the update arrive on the android version.

Thanx folks, luv the new tables, luv the freebie, congrats on the anniversary, may many more follow

Comment

Thanks for these 2 tables. Much appreciated.

BTW, have you ever thought of approaching a company like Stern and getting any of your tables made into a real table? Actually Jersey Jack Pinball would do a better job of representing your tables correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X