Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    since it's my last day this is my farewell message too.
    As I said for a few times now, it's going to, but not immediately.
    Sorry to see you go hajdu. Thanks for putting up with me.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
      Sorry to see you go hajdu. Thanks for putting up with me.
      Hey cantankerous,

I will be the new colleague who will replace hajdu. We already miss him.

Hope you have a great day.

Chili

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Hey cantankerous,

I will be the new colleague who will replace hajdu. We already miss him.

Hope you have a great day.

Chili
        He is a nice guy and had a not so easy job dealing with fans who always see ways of making the game better...............you, know, in their opinion not understanding all that is involved in making a game and the considerations that take place with licensing issues and such. I wish him the best and hope he harbors no ill will for my sometimes brash comments. It's just me.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hajdu View Post
          Hey,
          since it's my last day this is my farewell message too.
          As I said for a few times now, it's going to, but not immediately.
          Goodbye and good luck in all that you do!

Comment

Been just at two months. Any new news? Any progress at all?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
              Been just at two months. Any new news? Any progress at all?
              I'd rather see them killing some bugs first then implementing your request. Some bugs have already been in this game since it's release 5 months ago.
              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                I'd rather see them killing some bugs first then implementing your request. Some bugs have already been in this game since it's release 5 months ago.
                I have a ps4 and although I have posted a few bugs they seem so isolated after more than a hundred games that I'm not personally caring if they ever fix them or that other systems are experiencing issues as precedence. Of course I care, but, I'm interested in fixing things on my system that relate to me and other ps4 users that have posted similar posts, but even if issues exist, if I dont happen to experience it, why should I think its more important than the issues I want to see resolved, the issues I currently experience? Dude, feel free to post your issues. I will be nothing but supportive. I only responded to your thread, albeit in a seemingly childish way, I guess, by seeing the hypocritical way your post was focused on some new issue not related to pursuing issues related to first and foremost taking care of all the bugs because you did precisely the same, and yet, because of doing so, I am the forum bully. It's not fair that I am trying to fix an issue that others also share and I try to do so lately after being contacted by a mod that I'm apparently mean, because I respond the way I actually think, and since tried to be kind and others call me names while all I did was repost your own comments. I'm a bully cause I reposted your comments. Whatever.

I don't want to have an issue with you, and I also don't want to be labeled as the forum bully, but if you try and interject your own opinion on one of my threads and it's not supportive or ends up being directly contrary to my intention, expect I will do the same. Not in a mean way, hopefully. Meanness is so subjective. One persons just responding is anothers being bullied on a forum. Honestly, there used to be a time when people could talk and interact and now it's changed to if you don't believe in what I believe your a bully. I never intended to be mean and just showed your hypocrisy is all. Cause that's exactly what it was.

I hope they fix the issues you want fixed. True story.

Nothing is ever fixed by anyone that just sits back on their hands. Change only comes from those willing to keep pushing for change. Even at the risk of looking like a bully. Seriously, If I had never said anything, or not bumped this thread every few days as you say, or continued to do so now, do you think anything would change? Ya, I get you think other things are more important. Love it. Do your thing. I will be nothing but supportive, up until the time you crash my thread and then later pretty much do the same thing you criticized.

You know, cause bugs come first, right???
                Last edited by cantankerous--; 03-11-2018, 05:45 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X