X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laughing bear
    replied
    Originally posted by BadMamaJama View Post
    He means having one player control the left flippers and another control the right flippers on ONE single game/table. Not competitively, but cooperatively.
    Sorry being late here, yeppers, cooperatively. I remember that being great fun in deed on a real pinball, but with two controllers on FX3 I magine that great fun to play as well!

Leave a comment:

• gaz5021
    replied
    This is a cool idea - and already possible on the Switch with one joycon each!

Leave a comment:

• hajdu
    replied
    Ahhh I see!

Interesting idea!
    We'll see about that if it's possible!
    Regards,
    hajdu

Leave a comment:

• BadMamaJama
    replied
    Originally posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    thanks for the thread!
    Can you please elaborate this request a little bit more?
    Is it the split screen mode as cantankerous mentioned or you mean a one table, two player option?
    Have a nice day!
    He means having one player control the left flippers and another control the right flippers on ONE single game/table. Not competitively, but cooperatively.

Leave a comment:

• hajdu
    replied
    Hey,
    thanks for the thread!
    Can you please elaborate this request a little bit more?
    Is it the split screen mode as cantankerous mentioned or you mean a one table, two player option?
    Have a nice day!

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by laughing bear View Post
    I remember back in the days, we played the EIGHT BALL in the pub with a few pints. Sometimes, with a few more pints then we played together, one on the left, the other on the right.

How do you feel about such a mode to be implemented. Playing with two people and two controllers on the XB1 for example.

I imagine this to be fun, if not too hard to implement.

Best
    G
    You mean split screen mode? If so, they already had it years ago, in a previous version and ditched it for whatever reason, and I would think by a show of hands that every single hand would come up for it to return. If you were talking about something else I wasnt following you.

Leave a comment:

• laughing bear
    started a topic Two person mode

Two person mode

I remember back in the days, we played the EIGHT BALL in the pub with a few pints. Sometimes, with a few more pints then we played together, one on the left, the other on the right.

How do you feel about such a mode to be implemented. Playing with two people and two controllers on the XB1 for example.

I imagine this to be fun, if not too hard to implement.

Best
    G
Working...
X