X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenadier
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Wow this is insane... Incredible you could get all Star Wars major themes.
    Except they didn't. The more recent tables have often been missing the music from the movies. Rogue One and The Force Awakens had none of the music from those films, using music from older films instead. It's only with Last Jedi that we started getting some newer music in again.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Is anyone else having a problem on the Jurassic Park table where the ball comes out of the cage and shoots directly between the panels and you can’t hit it at all? I’ve tried over and over again and I’ll be on a roll racking up points but then that ball shoots out of the cage and it’s an automatic lost ball

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Shogun00 is right on the money here.
    Wow this is insane... Incredible you could get all Star Wars major themes.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    It will be a while. Those PDF guides are made by Surikentothechin, who makes those guides on his own time. He actually plays and masters the table first, before writing up the guide.
    Shogun00 is right on the money here.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by yotee View Post
    Are there any official table guides yet? I don't understand the Jurassic Bonus in Jurassic World. The in-game guide is lacking information.
    It will be a while. Those PDF guides are made by Shoryukentothechin, who makes those guides on his own time. He actually plays and masters the table first, before writing up the guide.
    Last edited by shogun00; 03-13-2018, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yotee
    replied
    Are there any official table guides yet? I don't understand the Jurassic Bonus in Jurassic World. The in-game guide is lacking information.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat78 View Post
    Please add the original score to the tables. Jurassic Park needs its iconic theme.
    If they could, they would.

The music industry is really hard to deal with sometimes. It wouldn't surprise me if they were demanding over a $1 Million just to use the original music score.

Leave a comment:

• Pat78
    replied
    Please add the original score to the tables. Jurassic Park needs its iconic theme.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by DepecheM101 View Post
    Enjoying the new tables but one of my only criticisms is the choice of colour of balls on the Mayhem table wizard mode, they can be difficult to see. It would be good if we could select a colour to suit each individuals eyes.
    I agree and the fact they are a clear orange they blend in with the table. At night is when I lost mine as I'm looking towards the middle of the table and am able to see balls going down the in lane except before I could notice it had drained.

Btw, I'm not stalking you lol

Leave a comment:

• DepecheM101
    replied
    Orange balls hurt my eyes.

Enjoying the new tables but one of my only criticisms is the choice of colour of balls on the Mayhem table wizard mode, they can be difficult to see. It would be good if we could select a colour to suit each individuals eyes.

Leave a comment:

• rogerflopple
    replied
    can any one tell me from where i can download patch of this game ?

Leave a comment:

• laughing bear
    replied
    Jurrasic feedback

Hi,

a little feedback to the latest tables.

Greatly enjoyed them last night with my Lady. It reminded us to the Alien package in a way, one fast, one tricky, one high volume scores.

Clearly, this is another labour of love, the details and fantasy that went into these tables are superb in deed.

As a musician, Kudos for the attempt to capture the atmosphere without using the original John Williams. Having said that, in case the composer reads that here, I might have chosen some different compositional tricks to go further without infringing on copyrights. The solo piano part comes to mind for example, a "double mirror" with some harmonic differences of the original theme, something like that. Ostinatos could have been a wee bit more dramatic and closer to the score, then again, thats a matter of preference of course. I imagine it to be a frustrating exercise to substitute the Williams score. Well done capturing the epic parts!

Out of curiosity, can I ask you Zen what the reason is that the original scores were not used? I was pondering that because evidently you had permission to use Williams scores on other tables. It's just speculation of course, but I was wondering whether the company granting licenses were e bit too greedy perhaps?

I think that the original voices and scores contribute a helluva lot to the tables.

All in all, great tables, highly enjoyable!

Thanks
    Best
    G

Leave a comment:

• Sher
    replied
    Nintendo Jurassic World Pinball for Switch

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    Have you downloaded the patch yet? Might not show till you dl the patch. Close out the game and open it back up if you haven't.
    Ok downloaded patch, but upgrade was in the news section on the switch, instead of the e-store where you would normally purchase games under additional DLC. Different!!! Just in case anyone else comes across this. I normally purchase games through my PC and they are transferred to my switch. It is just easier typing on a regular keyboard instead of using those small touch pads when typing in passwords and such.
    Last edited by Sher; 02-21-2018, 04:22 AM. Reason: additional info

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by Sher View Post
    Not seeing an option yet to download on Nintendo Switch the Jurassic World Pinball, on the Nintendo games under DLC. When will download be available?
    Have you downloaded the patch yet? Might not show till you dl the patch. Close out the game and open it back up if you haven't.

Leave a comment:

• Sher
    replied
    Nintendo Switch Jurassic World Pinball

Not seeing an option yet to download on Nintendo Switch the Jurassic World Pinball, on the Nintendo games under DLC. When will download be available?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X