Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First impressions on jurassic park tables

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Switch has worldwide leader boards. Most of the people I see are not Switch owners.
    I don't think so otherwise we would both be looking at the same scoreboard. I have clicked many names on the leaderboards that will not allow me to send a friend request. These are people on other systems other than ps4.
    Accomplishments in real life

    1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Then what leader boards am I looking at? Clearly only a small percentage are Switch owners because I can't friend most of them.
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
        Then what leader boards am I looking at? Clearly only a small percentage are Switch owners because I can't friend most of them.
        I believe they are switch users that have, "receive friend requests" turned off? I just sent you a friend request from my switch, but several directly below you did not allow me to.
        Accomplishments in real life

        1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          It can't be just Switch owners as when I dl,ed the game day one there was already thousands of scores. Now I can make it Switch only in the settings but my system is set to network share across all platforms. Clearly one of those platforms are not available for us to see and I'm going to guess its PS4.
          Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

          Comment


          • #20
            According to Zen themselves: http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

            Will there be new leaderboards?

            Yes, Pinball FX3 will be a clean slate for everyone, with new beginnings on the leaderboards as well!

            Now, I am confused

            Pinball FX3 Cross-Platform Details

            Leaderboards, Matchups and Tournaments are all cross-platform enabled between the following communities and devices:

            PlayStation Network + Steam
            Xbox One + Windows 10 + Steam.

            Please note, players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 may restrict their gameplay experience to their platform only if so desired, meaning Playstation 4 players can elect to play with others only on PlayStation 4.

            My personal feeling is that either Zen or Nintendo has no idea what they are doing. I mean, can you see me on your network and just cant click me?
            Accomplishments in real life

            1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
              It can't be just Switch owners as when I dl,ed the game day one there was already thousands of scores. Now I can make it Switch only in the settings but my system is set to network share across all platforms. Clearly one of those platforms are not available for us to see and I'm going to guess its PS4.
              I'm not really certain where to look at my settings to even turn off the ability to see cross platform players.
              Accomplishments in real life

              1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
                I'm not really certain where to look at my settings to even turn off the ability to see cross platform players.
                Privacy settings.
                Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                  Privacy settings.

                  I assumed and already checked that.

                  privacy.jpg
                  Accomplishments in real life

                  1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                  2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                  3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                    It can't be just Switch owners as when I dl,ed the game day one there was already thousands of scores. Now I can make it Switch only in the settings but my system is set to network share across all platforms. Clearly one of those platforms are not available for us to see and I'm going to guess its PS4.
                    Sony doesn't allow cross platform with other consoles. Most likely the Switch and Steam versions have cross platform with each other, just like the PS4 and XB1 versions.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      Sony doesn't allow cross platform with other consoles. Most likely the Switch and Steam versions have cross platform with each other, just like the PS4 and XB1 versions.
                      Thanks for the response. I'm pretty sure we also have Xbox since I can play with those users on Rocket League and Minecraft. Too bad I don't get to see my scores compared to PlayStation users though. Seems more users are there then any other one platform.
                      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                        Thanks for the response. I'm pretty sure we also have Xbox since I can play with those users on Rocket League and Minecraft. Too bad I don't get to see my scores compared to PlayStation users though. Seems more users are there then any other one platform.
                        I will keep you updated on your score on Jurassic meham. I mean, assuming by chance I am the one who beats your score. If someone else beats it, well, hmmmm. Just kidding Dude. Your score is solid and I will keep you updated. Right now you own it and I'm that guy that no one remembers............second place, but its just another in a list of more than 10 where I am in top 5. I can live with that.
                        Accomplishments in real life

                        1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
                          I will keep you updated on your score on Jurassic meham. I mean, assuming by chance I am the one who beats your score. If someone else beats it, well, hmmmm. Just kidding Dude. Your score is solid and I will keep you updated. Right now you own it and I'm that guy that no one remembers............second place, but its just another in a list of more than 10 where I am in top 5. I can live with that.
                          Thanks, I appreciate it.
                          Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            How can this impression thread turn into a thread that discusses cross-platform integration and such?

                            My criticism still stands on the Jurassic park table. Just to easy to get MB scores for Stampede Multi-ball. Much like the Star wars episode V table where you could just get the ball into the bumpers and hit them 50 times and then score lots of points on that. Granted Deep tweaked that for PBFX3 yet still.... A great table (at the time) hampered by ease of Multiball.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                              Thanks, I appreciate it.
                              Still I have a switch too. Don't have anything other than the free games they gave away. They dont even have marvels women of power available to download. I have every table on ps4. Just the experience on switch was less than perfect and having to buy table on one or the other, well, that was an easy decision. If you get MWOP: C let me know, what the high score is please, cause right now I have the high score at 140 billion plus. I kind of hate the nintendo cause they dont even allow you to have the base trial periods on any table.
                              Accomplishments in real life

                              1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X