First impressions on jurassic park tables

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Nevermind, I found it. Nice score. I'll see what I can do.

spoonytech.jpg

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101
    Do you have your system set up to only see PS4 players? My score is higher then that.
    No. I think switch has its own network that is seperate from the rest. It's why I always download ps4. What's your score?

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous--
    I know its early yet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1089[/ATTACH]
    Do you have your system set up to only see PS4 players? My score is higher then that.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    I know its early yet.

survival.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    So, I have to fire up my switch to see your score? Sucks..................too lazy. lol
    Well at least I can see all my friends now with the recent update.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Switch and I'm SpoonyTech on the leader boards.
    So, I have to fire up my switch to see your score? Sucks..................too lazy. lol

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Awww, I have a switch, but purchased it on my ps4 and also just sent a guy on ps4 Tech101 a friend request. lol

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    What system you on Tech101?

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    It is pretty high scoring. I've barely scratched it and figured some things out fairly fast. I'll go for number one tomorrow or Friday.
    What system you on Tech101?

Leave a comment:

• bosstime
    replied
    Those magna saves are absolutely needed on Jurassic Park. Ball times aren't that long for me at least. Almost any shot at the door for the tour goes straight through the middle.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    It is pretty high scoring. I've barely scratched it and figured some things out fairly fast. I'll go for number one tomorrow or Friday.
    You better get #1 tomorrow :P

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Don't get paid until Friday so havnt gotten the tables yet, so my first impression is, demo is too short. I will buy them Friday and if the mahem table is fast paced and high scoring I will probably like it.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Don't get paid until Friday so havnt gotten the tables yet, so my first impression is, demo is too short. I will buy them Friday and if the mahem table is fast paced and high scoring I will probably like it.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt_Tenor
    started a topic First impressions on jurassic park tables

First impressions on jurassic park tables

Nice pack. All 3 of them are really fun to play and captures the theme rather nicely. Though I have to say the obvious. The lack of John Williams score is surely disappointing. Grabbing the original voices etc is great and all but, The theme needs to be there. Next movie pack (If done) needs to have the music theme.

Jurassic Park- A great table and it's great that you captured key moments of the movie. The missions are interesting and varied. Sounds and voices are great. My only gripe is how easy it is to start Stamped Mulitball. Really should have testers to test the tables out and find these types of modes that just brings the fun factor down a bit. I scored decent points Starting Multiball by shooting the left lane letting it bounce on the flippers and shoot it into the 'Lock' sink-hole. Rinse and repeat. I really think you should have testers on all your new your tables. As much as I like this table, I find that it'll be one of those marathon tables that I rarely play anymore. Either ramp up the amount of times you need to go through the left/right loops. Big scores for little work.

Jurassic World - an Again nice table that captures the key moments of the film. What I like about this table is that Multiball isn't as easily accessible. The missions could have used some more uniqueness. There are at least 3 where you shoot random lanes, then you do something else. the other thing is the right upper shot to the ramp above the bumpers. you need accuracy on that as some missions require you to hit that shot. Granted having random shots helps so you don't have to hit that shot every mission.

pinball Mayhem - Describes the table perfectly. No distinct way of telling how many missions need to be done. The modes are all interesting. I love the stacked Crane and other Multiball that the table has. Alas it will be a marathon table and another table that can be plagued by the ease that the Multiball can be accessed.

Overall a nice table pack that captures the Jurassic theme.
Working...