Back to Windows crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Windows crashes

It happened sometimes, but since the Jurassic pack, it happens really very, very, very often. On each game I start playing, stability problems cause crashes / returns to Windows.

When resuming a saved game.

And now, even in the middle of a game like that just happened to me on Jurassic Park (I had 4 billion still on first ball, game crashed)...

To shorten it : I'm disgusted! I wonder if I will just stop playing till you find a patch. A real and serious patch to fix that crash, and all these bugs I've already reported (on all tables) since several months on the beta forum.
    sigpic

Hey wims,
    this issue is #1 priority at the moment because a lot of our players have reported it.
    We do hope that we can release a fix for this with one of the upcoming patches.

Comment

Originally posted by hajdu View Post
      Hey wims,
      this issue is #1 priority at the moment because a lot of our players have reported it.
      We do hope that we can release a fix for this with one of the upcoming patches.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqwSdh68YI

Thanks hajdu for your answer, that's really inconvenant and happens every time.
      Waiting for the fix to play your game again, but from now i'm done! You know that I say that reluctantly.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X