Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kezabien
    replied
    Lots of good ideas already mentioned. Definitely agree with Game of Thrones, Nintendo pack, The Simpsons.

Other ones I’d like...

The X Files
    Twin Peaks
    Street Fighter 2 (or just rerelease the old table!)
    Gotham (tv show)
    Resident Evil (game series)
    Metal Gear Solid
    Ash vs Evil Dead
    Justice League
    Nightmare on Elm Street
    Friday the 13th

Leave a comment:

• Dicepticon79
    replied
    Gremmlings
    He-Man Masters of the Universe ( Cartoon )
    Transformers ( 80's Cartoon )
    Bravestar ( 80's Cartoon )
    One Piece

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Mummy especially the first part of the movie 👌

Leave a comment:

• Pentanick
    replied
    More of the universal studios would be fine. The mummy with desert, egypt gods and stuff. Awesome. 😀
    Or fast and the furious (like zen speedmachine)

Leave a comment:

• DepecheM101
    replied
    Originally posted by CodeWarrior View Post
    I would like to have a UFO table.
    Isn't Earth Defense classed as a UFO table and I suppose E.T. could sort of be considered one.

Leave a comment:

• CodeWarrior
    replied
    I would like to have a UFO table.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Honestly any of the Pixar movies will do. Could you just imagine a Toy Story table or Cars and how good that would be. I almost want Pixar more then Nintendo table......almost!

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie
    replied
    The Matrix, based on the first movie.

Treasure Island, either based on the book by Robert Louis Stevenson, or something original but, you know... similar. Pirates vs loyalists, treasures, ships, parrots, monkeys etc... Monkey Island could be cool too.

The Mummy, not necessarily based on any movie, but the theme with pyramids and mummies and ancient Egypt in general. Always fascinating.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Beverly hills cop
    Horror pack: Freddy, Jason, Mayers
    Transformers
    And take my money

Greetings for the whole Zen team, you give great entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• Ty921
    replied
    So being that pinball is on the switch why not a Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc. Table?

Leave a comment:

• Saugust2
    replied
    Breakfast Club? That’s brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• Stonie_uk
    replied
    Hi, new here, and just having a scout around to see if anyone had mentioned anything about requesting a Goonies table.

As someone already has, I won't make a seperate thread about it, but a Goonies table would be a high priority for me.

Maybe even a Breakfast Club table, some decent source material in both films to do a decent table?

Leave a comment:

• Skode
    replied
    It's a long shot but the Jumanji films would make cracking source material options for tables.

Another table i think would do well is a Minecraft themed one, my son loves the game as much as I do (though he's far too young to care for scores like I do or even what's going on - just the mashing and laughing at what's going on screen). We've been overdue a more colourful child friendly action filled tables like Plants Vs Zombies and Ms Sploshionman were (sadly both gone). Minecraft would be the perfect IP to work with and I'm sure it would print money for Zen lol

Leave a comment:

• Mind-Blown
    replied
    Originally posted by bosstime View Post
    Isn't it possible to hide Cantank.... posts. It really is starting to get annoying. He believes he owns this forum
    Don't worry he's the forum's "Know it all"
    Every forum has a member that is the Mini-Moderator and he's it here.

Leave a comment:

• Chili
    replied
    Hey Guys!

Your idea Saugust2 is cool, I would love to have Diablo table too! My personal favorite would be Dallas! lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X