Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ Pinball Coming to Pinball FX3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MigLea85 View Post
    Will this pack be part of a star wars bundle??
    That's yet to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
      That's yet to be seen.
      I don't have any star wars tables yet, so I will buy the biggest bundle available when this one get out.
      Check my gameplay streams at MigLea85

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post

Very reasonable request with the level cap, hope we can surprise you soon
        Got my fingers crossed bro
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
          This had better be Switch bound or you will get backlash from Nintendo fans once again. Your only excuse is your rebuilding the tables for the summer.

What's the reason why Star Wars and Marvel are not on the Switch?? C Ant be licensing issues as you clearly still hold the license.
          I’m guessing but I would think that it would have to do licensing, maybe the license is just for certain platforms or there’s a conflict with someone else having licensing rights on Nintendo, I don’t know. But it wouldn’t make sense to me that if Zen did have the rights to put those tables on Nintendo consoles that they wouldn’t for any reason as they would definitely sell. So it seems most likely to me that the ball isn’t in Zen’s hands on this one as it would make no sense for them not to release the tables if they could.
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome that new table are coming out come mid-April. Great job!! Wish you would start adding three achievements per table. Looking at True Achievement degree of difficult: like a 3.4, a 5.5 and a 7.5 or higher. It would certainly make the tables more interesting. Many of the achievements that are no longer available via FX2 would be welcomed (and then some), to those same tables that were migrated to FX3 but had their achievement altered.

Comment

All I can say is, the Ahch-To Island table had better have a mode where you milk a giant sea-cow...

Comment

I bought, downloaded and installed the new tables on my PS4 and they are still marked as COMING SOON in the game!

Comment

I too purchased The Last Jedi tables on Steam, and they are not showing up in-game, even after a restart of Steam. I also never saw the game auto-update like it usually does prior to new tables being released. A little frustrating.....

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for purchasing our new tables! We are so excited for that! A little be later on it will be totally available to play on PS4 and also on Steam! Thanks for your patience! Appreciate all of your support!

Comment

Is there no wizard mode for The Last Jedi table? I completed all the missions and the table just reset,

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                        Is there no wizard mode for The Last Jedi table? I completed all the missions and the table just reset,
                        Actually the scene 6 is the wizard mode. However you can start it from the beginning of the game, if you do this it will add only 2 more balls. But if you complete more scenes before you start it, they will add one more ball per scene into play in scene 6. So you can start it with 8-balls for much higher scores.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, deep.

Comment

Played the Ahch-To table, popped achievement and got the pop up screen to show it... Only to finish game to see it had not registered in either the game nor my ganertag. Not happy :-(

Comment

Zen are the most incompetent developers I know when it comes to releasing content with achievements working, I always check trueachievements to see if they are live before starting.

Comment

Great job Zen! Nice to have a few new tables. Really enjoying Ahch-To, colorful table, love the night & day gameplay.

I puzzled that after all of the work that Zen puts into the tables, people are upset that the achievement doesn't post properly... <shrugs>
                                Last edited by JaySTeeY; 04-18-2018, 09:05 AM.
                                XBL GT - JaySTeeY
                                casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Comment

Working...
                                X