Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ Pinball Coming to Pinball FX3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiantBomb View Post
    Zen are the most incompetent developers I know when it comes to releasing content with achievements working, I always check trueachievements to see if they are live before starting.
    Yeah, I'm not touching them again till they're fixed. Dissapointed.

Comment

Thank you for the new tables. I got to try them out last night.
      Hit wizard mode on the Last Jedi (I think I got up to #17 on the leaderboards at the time). You really packed a lot into this table, and so far, it's definitely one of my fave Star Wars tables. That long, looping shot from the leftmost lane did drain my ball down the middle a couple of times.

Only played Ahch-To Island a couple of times before bed. Haven't read the table guide yet, so probably need to do that to get a decent score

Comment

Not buying them untill they fix the slowdown issues on the PS4. It's been over 7 months now.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...-PS4-Slowdowns
        Last edited by tfhfony; 04-18-2018, 07:52 PM.
        https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
        https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

I can’t buy the 2 new or update 1 due to some software purchase? I’m on an iPhone never had a problem before and have all the other tables. What is up is this a glitch?

Comment

Originally posted by deep View Post
            Actually the scene 6 is the wizard mode. However you can start it from the beginning of the game, if you do this it will add only 2 more balls. But if you complete more scenes before you start it, they will add one more ball per scene into play in scene 6. So you can start it with 8-balls for much higher scores.
            Yes I've experienced that I think. Didn't read the rules but I would think the wizard mode is when you get the stone balls is that correct? Also I think whe you finish the wizard mode, you have to actually complete the modes to continue. Is that also correct?

Comment

The pinball is cool, the movie is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Mak View Post
                The pinball is cool, the movie is terrible
                Quit pulling up ancient posts dude.
                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X