Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ Pinball Coming to Pinball FX3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by Mak View Post
    The pinball is cool, the movie is terrible
    Quit pulling up ancient posts dude.

Leave a comment:

• Mak
    replied
    The pinball is cool, the movie is terrible

Leave a comment:

• Sgt_Tenor
    replied
    Originally posted by deep View Post
    Actually the scene 6 is the wizard mode. However you can start it from the beginning of the game, if you do this it will add only 2 more balls. But if you complete more scenes before you start it, they will add one more ball per scene into play in scene 6. So you can start it with 8-balls for much higher scores.
    Yes I've experienced that I think. Didn't read the rules but I would think the wizard mode is when you get the stone balls is that correct? Also I think whe you finish the wizard mode, you have to actually complete the modes to continue. Is that also correct?

Leave a comment:

• Devilhorn6
    replied
    I can’t buy the 2 new or update 1 due to some software purchase? I’m on an iPhone never had a problem before and have all the other tables. What is up is this a glitch?

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Not buying them untill they fix the slowdown issues on the PS4. It's been over 7 months now.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...-PS4-Slowdowns
    Last edited by tfhfony; 04-18-2018, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• duckscott
    replied
    Thank you for the new tables. I got to try them out last night.
    Hit wizard mode on the Last Jedi (I think I got up to #17 on the leaderboards at the time). You really packed a lot into this table, and so far, it's definitely one of my fave Star Wars tables. That long, looping shot from the leftmost lane did drain my ball down the middle a couple of times.

Only played Ahch-To Island a couple of times before bed. Haven't read the table guide yet, so probably need to do that to get a decent score

Leave a comment:

• Skode
    replied
    Originally posted by GiantBomb View Post
    Zen are the most incompetent developers I know when it comes to releasing content with achievements working, I always check trueachievements to see if they are live before starting.
    Yeah, I'm not touching them again till they're fixed. Dissapointed.

Leave a comment:

• JaySTeeY
    replied
    Great job Zen! Nice to have a few new tables. Really enjoying Ahch-To, colorful table, love the night & day gameplay.

I puzzled that after all of the work that Zen puts into the tables, people are upset that the achievement doesn't post properly... <shrugs>
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 04-18-2018, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GiantBomb
    replied
    Zen are the most incompetent developers I know when it comes to releasing content with achievements working, I always check trueachievements to see if they are live before starting.

Leave a comment:

• Skode
    replied
    Played the Ahch-To table, popped achievement and got the pop up screen to show it... Only to finish game to see it had not registered in either the game nor my ganertag. Not happy :-(

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification, deep.

Leave a comment:

• deep
    replied
    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
    Is there no wizard mode for The Last Jedi table? I completed all the missions and the table just reset,
    Actually the scene 6 is the wizard mode. However you can start it from the beginning of the game, if you do this it will add only 2 more balls. But if you complete more scenes before you start it, they will add one more ball per scene into play in scene 6. So you can start it with 8-balls for much higher scores.

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Is there no wizard mode for The Last Jedi table? I completed all the missions and the table just reset,

Leave a comment:

• Chili
    replied
    Hey guys! Thanks for purchasing our new tables! We are so excited for that! A little be later on it will be totally available to play on PS4 and also on Steam! Thanks for your patience! Appreciate all of your support!

Leave a comment:

• Blinky
    replied
    I too purchased The Last Jedi tables on Steam, and they are not showing up in-game, even after a restart of Steam. I also never saw the game auto-update like it usually does prior to new tables being released. A little frustrating.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X