Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cocothetrain
    replied
    This was resolved a long time ago. There was a small bug recently where a few of the Star Wars tables could not display but that was fixed as well.

Are you having issues? If so I would start a new post as this is an old one.

Leave a comment:

• Spryte1202
    replied
    Any change here?

Leave a comment:

• PinballVirtual-Victor
    replied
    They just solved the backglass bug.

However, it still fails if it is launched from horizontal.

You have to do it from the vertical, at least until the next update, where hopefully, maybe solve it.

Leave a comment:

• PinballVirtual-Victor
    replied
    Well, a week ago and we're still the same.

How can you publish an update without first testing it?

How is it possible that one week later have not corrected either of the two failures?

Leave a comment:

• Chili
    replied
    Hey Guys! We absolutely aware of this issue, we try to find a solution as soon as possible!

Leave a comment:

• redtooster
    replied
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/44212...5894120511555/

Apparently Steam developers actually check their forums. One says they are aware and are working on it.

Leave a comment:

• redtooster
    replied
    Same deal as everyone else. To add, i use PinballX, and while it's just a backglass problem using Steam/FX3, using PinballX after the new update makes the playfield also black/not appear. DMD only, and i can hear the game, it'll play, I just can't see it.

Every time they make an update, it has a drastic affect on my cabinet. The last problem was a screen rotation issue i had to fix myself, so their lack of support is pretty disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• childish88
    replied
    I also have the same problem!

Leave a comment:

• PinballVirtual-Victor
    replied
    We still no news of ZEN?

Leave a comment:

• JOSE JULIO
    replied
    The same happens to me. changed images folder and nothing at all

Leave a comment:

• CoPinFan
    replied
    I am also having this problem. Get black screen with file name at top.

Leave a comment:

• Djdvideo
    replied
    Hello!!
    The same thing happens to me, the images are not seen after the update, to see if they solve it soon.

Leave a comment:

• PinballVirtual-Victor
    replied
    I find it regrettable that they publish an update that affects cabinets without having tested it first.

But more regrettable is that 48 hours later we remain the same and without an answer or solution from Zen.

There are solutions? Of course, yes, disable the backglass in the game and let PinballX show it.

But this is not the solution, it must be the game that shows it, I do not execute Pinball FX3 from PinballX, I execute it directly and now I have to play without backglass.

Leave a comment:

• kencaine
    replied
    I noticed the : in the file name as well. Not well play tested to be sure. I would think they would have a test cabinet to try. Why would you even modify this part of the code? I'm a developer myself and this change makes absolutely no sense to make. First thing, do no harm.

Leave a comment:

• whitey420
    replied
    Any timeframe on this?

Bump for blank screen anger.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X