Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheaters: kthula666, Ardenwolfe and !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech101
    replied
    Zen doesn't seem to care as this topic continues to grow. It's always front page and near the top. Perhaps new prospective players will come here, see that, and be turned away.

Keeping those scores isn't worth losing money over is it?? I guess so.....

Leave a comment:

• Space Cowboy 33
    replied
    Superscore on Xbox

I know I'm not the first to point this out...

The top 26 superscores listed on the Xbox are higher than is possible. if a max of 1,000 points per table is all that is possible, the top 26 scores are all over 15 million.

I hope that a glance at the superscore leaderboard would make that an easy investigation.

Could these scores be removed?

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Due to the continued lack of policing of your own leaderboards many members within my ps4 pinball community which comprises over 600 members have taken the drastic step of changing our ps4 privacy settings to just see ps4 scores thereby excluding the bogus scores which are all from computer users. Sadly, this will also remove the hundreds of legitimate computer players, many of which are legends in their own right and I love to compete against them, but what alternative have you given to us other than this?

For those on ps4 who wish to follow in my footsteps the settings can be found here:

datasharing.jpg

BOGUS SCORES

v12cheats.jpg

DATA SHARING TURNED OFF

v12new.jpg

Fix this. We want to play with everyone that wants to play fairly.

Leave a comment:

• terry2taps
    replied
    The fake scores are spoiling the game. I think it's disgusting that Zen Studios are not doing anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• VirtuaDream
    replied
    Please Zen take this more seriously for the sake of the players who care about the game.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    This has been going on now for far too long and still the bogus scores exist and the discussion of them fills my ps4 community regularly with people wondering why after so long Zen refuses to police their boards even after admitting that the scores are near impossible to achieve and certainly repeated posting of near impossible scores ending in all zeros even more impossible???? Impossibler????

Look Zen these guys are all on computer using the cross play function and you clearly have either no intention of removing them or ability to keep them from posting future bogus scores or seeing how important this is to not just me or the people who continue to post to this thread, who only represent a small percentage of those willing to publicly air their disapproval with the way you have chosen to do nothing. The sole measure of a persons skill in pinball is the score........................how do you not get it? Playing for hours upon hours to achieve a record, only to have some jerk post a bogus score above you sucks bad and makes it feel futile when the company you continue to support doesnt give one single poo.

Anyway, since this thread seemingly amounts to just talking to a wall I will take my grievance elsewhere questioning the necessity of cross play since there is no way to legitimize any of the scores. I intend to post to Sony and Steam and your Facebook account and your Twitter account and provide links to this post and hopefully start enough stink that you will finally see how important this is to us and remove the scores.
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 01-26-2019, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Umma Gumma
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    Zen's to busy censoring Williams table to care otherwise this would've been done a year ago when it was first brought up.
    This is horrible nothing is being done about this...

I lost all my Upgrades on Pinball FX3? I was playing and all of a sudden my XBOX One reset itself, and I noticed that when I got back on that not only were the Upgrades gone in the Pinball FX3 Table I was on, but all were no longer present. And I had just befriended someone before this all happened. Not sure if this person had anything to with it, yet? Anyone who knows of this happening and if it can be corrected please let me know. I put a lot of time into Pinball FX2 and FX3, if I cannot get these things back, I am done with this, I play it the most. I would rather play Pinball Games than most other games. So I would appreciate any help that I can get, thanks...

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Zen's to busy censoring Williams table to care otherwise this would've been done a year ago when it was first brought up.

Leave a comment:

• gaz5021
    replied
    Originally posted by grenadier View Post
    Seems like if they can't manage to figure out the cheat, the responsible thing to do after all this time is remove the scores, and remove the accounts of anyone who posted them. Or at least ban their accounts from appearing on the scoreboards. They could then still play, but receive no credit on the rankings.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    Seems like if they can't manage to figure out the cheat, the responsible thing to do after all this time is remove the scores, and remove the accounts of anyone who posted them. Or at least ban their accounts from appearing on the scoreboards. They could then still play, but receive no credit on the rankings.

Leave a comment:

• gaz5021
    replied
    I also still care but I don’t know what else to do to get any action or response from Zen.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    You're not the only one but at this point (over a year now) it feels like we are beating a dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• MuddyWolf_Beta
    replied
    >Bump

I understand that this not a nice thread to have on the forum but I feel the subject matter is too important to be ignored.
    I hope I'm not the only who still cares. This issue has to be addressed by Zen.
    Last edited by MuddyWolf_Beta; 11-16-2018, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MuddyWolf_Beta
    replied
    Originally posted by zaphod77 View Post
    the only real fix i can think of is saving a replay with the game, such that the score can be played back. this would make any cheating very obvious.
    Replays are a great idea. A VAC ban system to get rid of the cheaters for good would be even more welcome but I understand implementing systems and features like that cost a lot of money and time. I don’t see it happening in FX3. Maybe in FX4. But I don’t see it happening at all if Zen doesn’t change their stance on cheating.

Because right now, they don’t seem to care at all. The scores listed in this thread are impossible and 100% cheated. They know this and do nothing. A VAC ban system or replays might to be too much to ask at the moment but removing those scores certainly isn’t.

They asked us for patience and they got it. Months and months of it. This thread hasn’t become a monster, which is kind of unique when it comes to cheater threads on game forums. There’s no constant whine. We haven’t been breathing down their necks and our request is perfectly valid.

Remove the obvious cheaters first, see what you can do about other questionable scores, and then stay vigilant. I understand there’s no foolproof way to catch them all at this time, but in a game that centres around high scores, you should at least do what you can do.

Leave a comment:

• zaphod77
    replied
    i am 99% sure they are using a program or an exploit to submit the scores directly.

there is just no way they can always get scores rounded to an even million every time.

the only real fix i can think of is saving a replay with the game, such that the score can be played back. this would make any cheating very obvious.

you say they aren't doing anything unusual.

if you can say that than surely you can see that the scores are not matching the real points they should have you should be able to play back the replays and verify that they score what the leaderboard says.
    Last edited by zaphod77; 11-12-2018, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X