Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheaters: kthula666, Ardenwolfe and !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuddyWolf_Beta
    replied
    This is getting ridiculous.

It’s been many, many months now. You acknowledged the cheaters, you promised to give them high priority and to remove them but you do nothing. Not a single of these cheaters has been removed.

I’m happy that your Williams tables are doing so well but you’re still selling your older tables too.

Remove the cheaters or if you just don’t give a damn (and after all this time, it’s the only reason I can think of) at least be honest about it and tell us. Stop lying! Then your customers can decide for themselves if they still want to deal with a company that has zero respect for them.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Hey Guys!

First of all, thanks for your patience!

We could see lots of statistics about the players you were complaining about: Ardenwolfe, kthula666 and !!!!!!, we were also able to see more helpful information about their gaming style and scores. Our biggest concern is that what they actually do during the game is totally normal, we couldn't find any unusual strategy, steps or tricks. The only thing which is extremely strange is their zero ended scores, what you guys also mentioned. It's fair enough to say that it is almost impossible and not realistic to have scores which always end with zeros.

However we haven't found their "trick" yet, how they actually do the score cheating, we are not able to officially prove it.

Our Lead Developer created a whole new team who will work on this case exclusively, and that's not everything: we are also planning to develop our whole "Anti-Cheat System", but it definitely takes more time to make a visible progress.

We would like you to know that we are absolutely aware of this cheating issue's importance. Our whole team, also my Community Manager, Ákos and myself are daily pushing the progress, and trying to get every information what we can communicate for our players' community.

It's not just a problem for us which we have to solve, we are seeing it as a moral issue in our community. For us it's an emotional mission.

I personally feel upset about it, because you guys have been supporting us for so long and we would like to have a game which can provide fair circumstances, where you are able to enjoy the competition without experiencing these kind of unfair situations.

So, just to make it clear for you guys: At the moment we are not able to ban these mentioned users yet, because we still want to observe their behavior. However when we find out how they have these unusual scores we will take the necessary steps, I personally will take care of this.

We highly appreciate your support and your passion for our game.

Again: thanks for your patience guys, we know how it feels waiting for so long to see any progress, and we are truly thankful for you!

Chili
    Last edited by MuddyWolf_Beta; 11-11-2018, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SiggR22
    replied
    Zen will fix their leaderboards the very same day they fix their tables, that's a given. Now hurry up and buy new ones, mind you!

Leave a comment:

• TuttiDeLeon
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    I think the standard definition of blatant is different on the internet vs the legal definition is all Im saying. Zen themselves say they reviewed the scores and although they are obviously bogus they (Zen) stated they saw no wrong doing on the part of the members who submitted the scores. Now, I have no idea how intensive their investigation of the scores were or how much actual data they have at their disposal to look through is, but if Zen is modifying the servers and allowing some with version 1.0 and people with newly modified version 1.1 play on the same playing field at the same time it's easy to see how a condition might exist where odd, bogus scores might have been posted.

Ive said it over and over. Delete the bogus scores no matter whether intentionally posted with malicious intent or not. Figure it out on your own time Zen.
    Legal definition? Haha, I don't think legalities are an issue with regards to scores posted on a digital pinball game. I completely lost faith in Zen's ability to keep their leaderboards clean years ago when playing PBFX2 on the 360. The responses they've given in this thread about their strategy have been feeble @ best. I honestly don't think they care that much about these obviously phoney scores, & the community liason manager has been left with the undesirable task of spinning us all a bit of palatable rhetoric until we all just forget about the issue...which, clearly, we haven't as the same people have been posting in this thread (myself included) for months. I'll repeat your statement, as I agree entirely: Zen, kindly delete the bogus scores no matter whether intentionally posted with malicious intent or not. I'll be back in a month or two to pass remark on how nothing's been done, as usual!

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon View Post
    Don't go getting soft in your old age mate, those scores are a result of blatant cheating, not some kind of glitch.
    I think the standard definition of blatant is different on the internet vs the legal definition is all Im saying. Zen themselves say they reviewed the scores and although they are obviously bogus they (Zen) stated they saw no wrong doing on the part of the members who submitted the scores. Now, I have no idea how intensive their investigation of the scores were or how much actual data they have at their disposal to look through is, but if Zen is modifying the servers and allowing some with version 1.0 and people with newly modified version 1.1 play on the same playing field at the same time it's easy to see how a condition might exist where odd, bogus scores might have been posted.

Ive said it over and over. Delete the bogus scores no matter whether intentionally posted with malicious intent or not. Figure it out on your own time Zen.

Leave a comment:

• TuttiDeLeon
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Kind of makes me wonder having posted a bogus score now myself on the mimban table if something similar with different circumstances obviously because of the all 000,000's occured with them considering that if you take the time to look, at least !!!!!! and Kthula666 both have seemingly legitimate scores posted as well and each is surprisingly good.
    Don't go getting soft in your old age mate, those scores are a result of blatant cheating, not some kind of glitch.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    What's even worse is these scores have been there for closer to a year.
    Kind of makes me wonder having posted a bogus score now myself on the mimban table if something similar with different circumstances obviously because of the all 000,000's occured with them considering that if you take the time to look, at least !!!!!! and Kthula666 both have seemingly legitimate scores posted as well and each is surprisingly good.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by Blinky View Post
    This thread was started 4 months ago. I think everyone, Zen included, agrees these scores are not legitimate. Why haven't they been removed yet? I get that Zen wanted to 'monitor' these players, but isn't 4 months enough time? Sad.
    What's even worse is these scores have been there for closer to a year.

Leave a comment:

• Boulderdash
    replied
    I can't agree more. MuddyWolf.

Leave a comment:

• Blinky
    replied
    This thread was started 4 months ago. I think everyone, Zen included, agrees these scores are not legitimate. Why haven't they been removed yet? I get that Zen wanted to 'monitor' these players, but isn't 4 months enough time? Sad.

Leave a comment:

• MuddyWolf_Beta
    replied
    Ah, come on Zen
    At least remove the recognized losers…

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's possible on all versions. The screen shots posted above are from the Switch and PS4 versions of the game.
    Actually, the servers that store the data for the leaderboards is not on any system and the scores posted here have, to my knowledge all been people on computer using steam. As far as posting bogus scores from, "The Systems" I have no knowledge of that occurring, but suspect since the switch has been cracked it is more susceptible than others.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by ericph77 View Post
    does this happen also on consoles,can someone fake a score on one of the ps3/4/360/xone tables? or is this only a pc steam thing?
    It's possible on all versions. The screen shots posted above are from the Switch and PS4 versions of the game.

Leave a comment:

• ericph77
    replied
    does this happen also on consoles,can someone fake a score on one of the ps3/4/360/xone tables? or is this only a pc steam thing?

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by LeanderL View Post
    Unfortunately, cheats are possible in almost all games. It's sad that today some people just want to feel good by annoying others and ruining their gaming experience.
    In EA's FIFA there are cheats that let you enter any number of goals and make you win automatically. How? The result of a game is on your computer first, then sent to servers. In order to avoid that everything must be server-based...and you shouldn't be able to hack scores on your computer. I stopped spending money on FIFA because of cheaters in every second of third game.

The same cheats might be possible for FX3. I searched a bit and there are some search results and Youtube videos.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=7329

I don't know if such cheats work though...but they are there.
    Maybe Zen should search a bit and find out how they cheat.
    I'm not even concerned if they are cheating or not. The scores are obviously not legit and need to be removed.

Leave a comment:

• LeanderL
    replied
    Unfortunately, cheats are possible in almost all games. It's sad that today some people just want to feel good by annoying others and ruining their gaming experience.
    In EA's FIFA there are cheats that let you enter any number of goals and make you win automatically. How? The result of a game is on your computer first, then sent to servers. In order to avoid that everything must be server-based...and you shouldn't be able to hack scores on your computer. I stopped spending money on FIFA because of cheaters in every second of third game.

The same cheats might be possible for FX3. I searched a bit and there are some search results and Youtube videos.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=7329

I don't know if such cheats work though...but they are there.
    Maybe Zen should search a bit and find out how they cheat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X