Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilrock
    replied
    Same problem here freezing at "Loading Profile". Reboot is not fixing it. I just got this game today and spent a bunch on tables. I was already upset when I found out I can't play cabinet mode and I'm waiting for some type of code. Then 2 hours later the program crashes every time. As a software developer myself you're making us all look bad.

Leave a comment:

• Burzz
    replied
    Just as an update, I tried switching to the beta branch but nothing changed. Also tried in offline mode, but it didn't work.
    Last edited by Burzz; 06-30-2018, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Burzz
    replied
    I posted this same message in the Steam forums to be sure I had adequate coverage for getting this issue resolved, and there are seven additional people having this exact problem there. Some- any- kind of acknowledgement from the developers would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Burzz; 06-30-2018, 02:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kempstar
    replied
    Same here....

purchased 3 DLCs yesterday.... everything worked fine.... today i bought "Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles"...
    since then, the Game Exits without any Message when it comes to "loading Profile"

Running on Win 7 Pro

Try playing the game offline and see if that works. It's possible that the game is having trouble connecting to Zen's server and is force closing the game when the connection fails.
    Tried.... but it has no effect on the Issue
    Last edited by Kempstar; 06-29-2018, 03:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Try playing the game offline and see if that works. It's possible that the game is having trouble connecting to Zen's server and is force closing the game when the connection fails.

Leave a comment:

• Burzz
    started a topic Game exits every time on Pinball FX3 logo

Game exits every time on Pinball FX3 logo

Picked this game up on Steam a couple days and had been enjoying it quite a lot. I've bought a bunch of the table packs and had been experiencing no issues. Tonight, I had been playing just fine and decided to get some additional tables. I exited out and purchased the Marvel Original Pack and the Star Wars Heroes Within pack, and when I fired the game up to try them out, I found that as soon as the Pinball FX3 logo animation is shown, the cursor shows a loading spinner for a second and then i'm dropped back to desktop.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, i've tried deleting the Zen profile settings from My Documents, and i've tried rebooting, but I can't get any other result than being dropped to desktop at the Pinball FX3 logo. I've also tried simply starting up the game over and over, to see if maybe it was "it sometimes works, it sometimes doesn't" kind of thing, no with luck. Just really sucks that everything works great until I spend more money. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Running on Windows 10, if it matters.
Working...
X