Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a Disney or Pixar movie you would like to see added to Pinball FX3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cantankerous--
    replied
    The greatest princess of all.....................................If that's not a real disney movie, well, it should be............................................no, I'm not gay.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTaerek
    replied
    Blues Brothers would be indeed a great addition with a lot of potential. The Music, getting the band together, visiting the penguin, the bridge jump and so much more.
    But for the Disney/Pixar theme I would look for something more iconic which isnt as recent. A Disney Fantasia Pinball, Alice in Wonderland Pinball and a Pixar studios Pinball which revolves around Pixars short animations would certainly have a lot of potential. Well, just a suggestion ^^

Leave a comment:

• OO1OO1OO
    replied
    Blues Brothers would be awesone, with a Lot of Potential. But it isn't Disney. But Universal.

Leave a comment:

• DepecheM101
    replied
    1. Tron.
    2. Wreck it Ralph.
    3. Cars/Planes.

Definitely not Bridge to Terabithia lol

Leave a comment:

• Skode
    replied
    Love The Incredibles but we're no wanting of superhero tables lol so I'd likea Toy Story table and as someone suggested Pirates of the Carribbean that too as I miss the old Bucaneer table from PFX1

Leave a comment:

• Vincent
    replied
    1. Wall-E
    2. Ratatouille
    3. Up

Leave a comment:

• Chili
    replied
    Hey Guys!

Thank you for the awesome suggestion!

Our team will look into the possibility to bring these tables to life! Have a great day!

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    I'd second the call for Tron and Pirates.

I'd also like to see
    The Incredibles
    Toy Story - could even do a table for the movie(s) in general, a Buzz table, a Woody table, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Name a Disney or Pixar movie you would like to see added to Pinball FX3.

This is exclusive of Star Wars, Marvel, or 20th Century Fox films, just Disney or Pixar.

I think Tron would be an awesome table and I'd love to see Pirates of the Caribbean added (one for each movie).

As for Pixar, WALL-E, Monsters Inc, and Finding Nemo would be cool tables.
Working...
X