No announcement yet.

M!chel's Backglass Images 1920x1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering, do the new Williams tables come with the original backglasses?
    Or do we have to make those ourselves?

Comment

Don't know if there's backglasses with the new tables.
      As far as I've heard there are no backglass files.

So I'll post some, one for now and maybe more in the future.

Last edited by M!chel; 12-18-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Alright...one extra

That's it for today

Last edited by M!chel; 12-18-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I've asked about the active backglasses for the new tables, if they would be made available to location on a 2nd/3rd monitor; they said it is currently in the works, but not ETA, so it could be a long ways out.

(I used this one for fishtales: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uQJN4qJMPGw/maxresdefault.jpg)
          Last edited by Moosebox; 10-09-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moosebox View Post
            I've asked about the active backglasses for the new tables, if they would be made available to location on a 2nd/3rd monitor; they said it is currently in the works, but not ETA, so it could be a long ways out.
            That would be very nice.
            Until then we'll just have to do with boring wallpaper

Last edited by M!chel; 12-18-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

2 cool backglasses for the Jurassic Park pinball table.

Comment

Not available yet, but coming for sure

Last edited by M!chel; 12-18-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M!chel View Post

We should be hearing about the second pack in the next week or two. Can't wait! Here is to hoping

Also, we should make a mega thread and combine our backglass images, try to make one giant shared folder with all the options. Love the stuff you do.

Comment

Hahahahaha nice.

Comment

Not the best quality, but these images are hard to get in good quality.
                      If someone could provide better quality, please share!

Zen, could you guys provide us with good quality backglass images? It would make just that bit of a difference on our cabinets, give it an extra spark!
                      Please??

Last edited by M!chel; 12-18-2020, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Not the best quality, but these images are hard to get in good quality.
                        If someone could provide better quality, please share!

Zen, could you guys provide us with good quality backglass images? It would make just that bit of a difference on our cabinets, give it an extra spark!
                        Please??

I've got some new ones I have been working on, will post in a few.

Comment

1920 x 1080, Black Rose in two formats:

1 - attack_from_mars_fixed.png - Native sizing, cut off at bottom
                          2 - attack_from_mars_squashed.png - Narrowed to about 50% of difference between native and fully squashed size
                          3 - black_rose_fixed.png - Native sizing, cut off at bottom
                          4 - black_rose_squashed.png - Narrowed to where the DMD would start
                          5 - party_zone_fixed.png - Native sizing, cut off at bottom
                          6 - party_zone_squashed.png - Narrowed to where the DMD would start

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7uc3ktuul...6jWzk0FAa?dl=0

Reference image taken from:

Black Rose - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/dc...db9e35e590.png
                          Party Zone - http://www.pinsimdb.org/resource/3/6030/44488.jpeg
                          Attack From Mars - http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery...ally+1995_.png

---

Update, figured out how to post them here, these are all the squashed images:

Last edited by cocothetrain; 12-05-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

is Cab support available yet for Williams FX3, or are these still really nice wallpaper? Either way, thanks.
                            Last edited by Ben Logan; 12-06-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Logan View Post
                              is Cab support available yet for Williams FX3, or are these still really nice wallpaper? Either way, thanks.
                              Cab mode is available, but only for the Steam version of FX3.
                              And then you can only use these wallpapers, or any picture files you want.
                              There's no lights or animation available on these backglasses.
                              FX3 doesn't come with any pictures, you have to apply them yourself, so that's why there's this topic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X