Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bally favorites The Party Zone, Black Rose and Attack from Mars hitting Pinball FX3 i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Can't wait to blast those ugly Martians
    In TPA my best score was about 95 000 000 000,wondering how much i will able to score in Pinball FX version.
    hitman12
    Junior Member
    Last edited by hitman12; 11-29-2018, 05:30 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by hitman12 View Post
      In TPA my best score was about 95 000 000 000,wondering how much i will able to score in Pinball FX version.
      Have to ask. How long does a score like this take, and is it even fun playing that long? Not trying to be snarky, just curious...
      XBL GT - JaySTeeY
      casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

      Comment


      • #48
        I don't remember exactly how long i have played,about hour probably,it was my alltime best score.

        Comment


        • #49
          Zen Studios Facebook Update:

          releasedate.jpg
          Accomplishments in real life

          1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by JaySTeeY View Post
            Have to ask. How long does a score like this take, and is it even fun playing that long? Not trying to be snarky, just curious...
            Attack from Mars is the table everyone will score a billion on. I played it for like 45 minutes with only general pinball knowledge and without reading the manual and managed 60+ billion on it within a 30 minute game?? Not exactly sure how long, maybe longer?
            Accomplishments in real life

            1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JaySTeeY View Post
              Have to ask. How long does a score like this take, and is it even fun playing that long? Not trying to be snarky, just curious...
              Some of us will never know lol. I believe I hit about 22 billion on the old Wii U version of TPA on AFMars. I have not hit over 10 billion on xbox One on TPA yet.

              I wonder how some folks do it, but I still love these games knowing I'll never be an elite player... If i beat my all time on these tables even by 1%, it's a victory. And if I trample Jay's, well even better. Kidding man.

              I think this is the true appeal of this game, even before the scope of FX 3 came along. So we all have some pinball friends right, and do we have to lead on all the tables? In most cases, no. As long as we aren't at the bottom, the competition never dies.
              steven120566
              Senior Member
              Last edited by steven120566; 12-01-2018, 04:52 AM.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by steven120566 View Post
                Some of us will never know lol. I believe I hit about 22 billion on the old Wii U version of TPA on AFMars. I have not hit over 10 billion on xbox One on TPA yet.

                I wonder how some folks do it, but I still love these games knowing I'll never be an elite player... If i beat my all time on these tables even by 1%, it's a victory. And if I trample Jay's, well even better. Kidding man.

                I think this is the true appeal of this game, even before the scope of FX 3 came along. So we all have some pinball friends right, and do we have to lead on all the tables? In most cases, no. As long as we aren't at the bottom, the competition never dies.
                I in no way meant to imply that Jay was not good. I just know from my own experience playing that table in real life as well as on TPA it's a high scoring table. In fact, I believe it was the first Williams table that scored over a trillion points. The highs on TPA are posted as 999 billion, but I dont know what they actually are as the digits in the display only go to 999 billion, but rolls over and continues counting............something like that. I never did it and am only remembering some trivia I read somewhere.
                Accomplishments in real life

                1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by zaphod77 View Post
                  Please tell me the martians come to life in martian multiball, and explode when you hit the targets.
                  Have you played it yet

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by steven120566 View Post
                    I wonder how some folks do it, but I still love these games knowing I'll never be an elite player... If i beat my all time on these tables even by 1%, it's a victory. And if I trample Jay's, well even better. Kidding man.

                    I think this is the true appeal of this game, even before the scope of FX 3 came along. So we all have some pinball friends right, and do we have to lead on all the tables? In most cases, no. As long as we aren't at the bottom, the competition never dies.
                    Haha, so true! I am fortunate in that I have a great list of pinball friends with very similar scores, so good competition for sure!

                    Looking back, I never would have guessed that video pinball could be so engrossing & fun. My go-to game for sure when I want to decompress.


                    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
                    I in no way meant to imply that Jay was not good.
                    And I didn't take it that way at all, no worries!
                    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
                    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X