Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Childish girl narrator voice in FX3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Childish girl narrator voice in FX3

    Please loose the childish girl narrator voice in FX3. This is really annoying!

  • #2
    Umm, you can turn off the narrator in the settings menu, have had that option for months...
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 11-25-2018, 03:31 PM.
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahaha, end thread!

      Comment


      • #4
        Umm

        Originally posted by JaySTeeY View Post
        Umm, you can turn off the narrator in the settings menu, have had that option for months...
        Ya, turn it off.
        Why not have an acceptable voice to start with? Like a sexy classy female English accent? Instead of this bubble gum teeny bopper B.S.
        Last edited by nromo; 11-26-2018, 05:03 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon View Post
          Hahaha, end thread!
          Hahaha, twit!
          Last edited by nromo; 11-26-2018, 04:58 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Alriiiighty then...
            XBL GT - JaySTeeY
            casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nromo View Post
              Hahaha, twit!
              I think given the numerous things many of us post on this forum in an effort to help improve the game and the ease to which the voice can be turned off that maybe you could see the humor to us in your request, cause let's face it unless she is speaking that sexy english voice, that you are requesting, specifically to me, it would become annoying within an hour and be turned off anyway. Regardless, no one was being rude to you, and, requesting a 'classy' voice while acting anything other than, makes me pause and go hmmmmm.
              Accomplishments in real life

              1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I think the character Vicky Pollard would suit this requested "classy English" voice role perfectly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DepecheM101 View Post
                  I think the character Vicky Pollard would suit this requested "classy English" voice role perfectly.
                  Or have GLaDOS from Portal do the narration. That would be cool as it ties into one of the tables as well. Not that I'm complaining...the default girl never bothered me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
                    I think given the numerous things many of us post on this forum in an effort to help improve the game and the ease to which the voice can be turned off that maybe you could see the humor to us in your request, cause let's face it unless she is speaking that sexy english voice, that you are requesting, specifically to me, it would become annoying within an hour and be turned off anyway. Regardless, no one was being rude to you, and, requesting a 'classy' voice while acting anything other than, makes me pause and go hmmmmm.
                    It was rude so spare me your passive aggressive B.S.
                    Last edited by nromo; 11-27-2018, 03:41 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nromo View Post
                      It was rude so spare me your passive aggressive B.S.
                      Look dude. I was trying to be nice and tell you, its you being rude by calling people twits including me before your edit, but people like you only hear what you want to hear. So here it is. Your request was ridiculous and not worth their time. Just turn it off if you're not happy or keep complaining. I don't care one way or the other.
                      Last edited by cantankerous--; 11-27-2018, 01:02 PM.
                      Accomplishments in real life

                      1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                      2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PainkillerJTL View Post
                        Or have GLaDOS from Portal do the narration. That would be cool as it ties into one of the tables as well.
                        This +1..
                        Last edited by Downrazor11; 11-27-2018, 08:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PainkillerJTL View Post
                          Or have GLaDOS from Portal do the narration. That would be cool as it ties into one of the tables as well. Not that I'm complaining...the default girl never bothered me.
                          Hah, I'd like this.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X