Nudging on IOS feel more responsive than console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudging on IOS feel more responsive than console

Discovered that swipe nudge is very good alternative compare to touch nudge ( touch area is too high on ipad), so after a few nudge, i really feel that nudging on IOS feel more responsive than nudging on console ( playing on Switch ). Perhaps consoles need a tweak? I feel it got more strenght on IOS, and console , i feel it do nearly nothing, like i dont even bother using it.

Is the phone model a pay model with ads and such?
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
      Is the phone model a pay model with ads and such?
      Yes. Still worth a try for what it is. The game is as good as console, pc, but the presentation, well, the way its done with pay model, ads, etc is not what i enjoy.

And nudging feel really good on IOS. Hoping Zen work the touch screen configuration to make the nudge area more down so we can do it with a press of a finger rather than a swap.

Comment

Originally posted by HighFive View Post
        Yes. Still worth a try for what it is. The game is as good as console, pc, but the presentation, well, the way its done with pay model, ads, etc is not what i enjoy.

And nudging feel really good on IOS. Hoping Zen work the touch screen configuration to make the nudge area more down so we can do it with a press of a finger rather than a swap.
        Thanks for responding. I have enough poo on my phone already.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X